This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Maybe our Governor will keep the border shut down between the two states and we'll see how long y'all can survive. Without Texas money and Texas jobs, Louisiana will shrivel on the vine. You boys ain't got nothing left, but alligator huntin. Better go get yeaux tags!!!
    Today I saw DPS had a RV pulled over on hwy80 east of Mineola, west bound . . Had Lou plates . . Creaux-magnon runnin covert . .

Comment

Maybe our Governor will keep the border shut down between the two states and we'll see how long y'all can survive. Without Texas money and Texas jobs, Louisiana will shrivel on the vine. You boys ain't got nothing left, but alligator huntin. Better go get yeaux tags!!!

Bout like what Texas football has turned into....#texasraisins #cantkeeptalent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

There is a reason for that.

Comment

And... maybe that border is closed to stop the beatdown LSU is going to put on every Texas team this year. That is about the only way that can be stopped.

Good old Cajun boys like me and Fred are in Texas working "on the job" and keeping the economy going. How many of you are at home sucking wind through your N-95's?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            And... maybe that border is closed to stop the beatdown LSU is going to put on every Texas team this year. That is about the only way that can be stopped.

Good old Cajun boys like me and Fred are in Texas working "on the job" and keeping the economy going. How many of you are at home sucking wind through your N-95's?
            Y'all sure do a lot of posting on here throughout the day for such hard workers. Not that it is a bad thing!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
              Y'all sure do a lot of posting on here throughout the day for such hard workers. Not that it is a bad thing!
              They are union workers...

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post

Not hard to multitask

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  They are union workers...

Manager i take it lol

Comment

Manager i take it lol

Or boss...Whichever you prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                      Or boss...Whichever you prefer.

You couldn’t afford me, but makes more sense

Comment

Heck, he didn't even play last year due to ACL reconstruction. I'm not sure he'll end up the best corner prospect in the state.

His feeling are hurt.

"I just don’t like them," he said. "A lot of people just think we grew up loving Texas. It’s not really like that out here. In my recruitment—I can’t really speak for anybody else—but I feel like Texas was sleeping on me. I mean I live 20 minutes away from the school, and I had an OU offer, an Alabama offer. I had all these different offers before I even got the UT offer. And I camped up there. I went and visited like five weeks in a row. So with me, UT, they don’t really have a shot with me. Like, that’s dead. They can take their offer back to tell you truth."

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Heck, he didn't even play last year due to ACL reconstruction. I'm not sure he'll end up the best corner prospect in the state.

His feeling are hurt.

"I just don’t like them," he said. "A lot of people just think we grew up loving Texas. It’s not really like that out here. In my recruitment—I can’t really speak for anybody else—but I feel like Texas was sleeping on me. I mean I live 20 minutes away from the school, and I had an OU offer, an Alabama offer. I had all these different offers before I even got the UT offer. And I camped up there. I went and visited like five weeks in a row. So with me, UT, they don’t really have a shot with me. Like, that’s dead. They can take their offer back to tell you truth."

Looks like that’s the case here, but ags aren’t in there either...an more elite talent leaves Texas than stays

Comment

Looks like that’s the case here, but ags aren’t in there either...an more elite talent leaves Texas than stays

Going back to 2014, there is one year where more of the top 10 in Texas on the 247 composite went out of state than went to an instate school.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                              Going back to 2014, there is one year where more of the top 10 in Texas on the 247 composite went out of state than went to an instate school.

So then coaching in Texas schools has wasted a ton of talent for over a decade ..... not sure that’s any better

Comment

You couldn’t afford me, but makes more sense

Lol! Yea...

Comment

Working...
                                X