Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost another OL. Was a likely contributor at guard and tackle on the right. May not matter much since the libs are ready to shutdown 2020 for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Lost another OL. Was a likely contributor at guard and tackle on the right. May not matter much since the libs are ready to shutdown 2020 for the year.

Lookin like it’s becoming a very real possibility that I’m not ready for if in fact they do [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hell naw…. Gonna play baw!!

Football and the American economy will be better than ever!

White hot!

Comment

Last I saw as long as they are able to go back to facilities by July then there will still be a 2020 season.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Lookin like it’s becoming a very real possibility that I’m not ready for if in fact they do [emoji24]

**** we might be able to get some hunting done around this place this year! Especially dove..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              **** we might be able to get some hunting done around this place this year! Especially dove..

I may actually see more besides watching my phone lol

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                Last I saw as long as they are able to go back to facilities by July then there will still be a 2020 season.
                I figure some places start to see normalcy long before others which leads to issues.

Comment

On average, 80% revenue of Athletic Departments comes from football.

No football = no other sports

Reduction in football = reduction in other sports.

Comment

Wonder what a NC would do . .

#fillthepipeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                      Wonder what a NC would do . .

#fillthepipeline
                      Or even a Big 12 Championship.

Comment

Fill the coffers? Oh, wait. That's already happening. It would add another trophy to the collection.

Comment

One of TU's biggest fans! Great show BTW on Netflix #Tigerking

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsl2qOnmcjA"]The Return Of The Saga's By Joe Exotic - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Well, it appears the apocalypse is really upon us....

A homosexual, meth head, singing attempted murderer, tiger whisperer from Oklahoma whose taken the country by storm is a longhorns fan. This is the end, isn't it?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              Well, it appears the apocalypse is really upon us....

A homosexual, meth head, singing attempted murderer, tiger whisperer from Oklahoma whose taken the country by storm is a longhorns fan. This is the end, isn't it?
                              Actually from Kansas. Very believable he’s a horn.

Comment

It's all Carole Baskins fault!

Comment

Working...
                                X