This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Ask those “Louisiana Prouders” about all that oil in their state. All I see are coon asses and Louisiana license plates burning up I-10 back and forth to Midland. Go work in your own state, if it’s so great. I’m sure there are some crawfish farmers looking for hands.

You know what you call an LSU graduate shortly after squeaking through college?

A Texan.
    We take yo money.
    Then, we take yo honey!

Comment

Ask those “Louisiana Prouders” about all that oil in their state. All I see are coon asses and Louisiana license plates burning up I-10 back and forth to Midland. Go work in your own state, if it’s so great. I’m sure there are some crawfish farmers looking for hands.

A Texan.
      Truth, funny, and why most my people are Texans now, only ones left in La are broke but proud Tigahs

Comment

A Texan.

Laborers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

BOSS. .

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
            Truth, funny, and why most my people are Texans now, only ones left in La are broke but proud Tigahs
            This is how you reply on a meaningless internet forum thread. Just tell the truth and laugh. It's not that big of a deal.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              Cheaper labor. Kind of like the illegals...
              The illegals speak better English.

Comment

A Texan.
                This is true, also add Oklahoma plates to list.

Comment

This is the type of stuff we post when LSU beats our brains out 50-7. And, Our overpaid and overhyped coach continues to make us LSU’s whipping boy
                  I can agree with that

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Well sit at home in your longhorn/Aggie pjs then..

Somebody has to tell you idiots what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                      Somebody has to tell you idiots what to do.

How many aggies that take? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        This is how you reply on a meaningless internet forum thread. Just tell the truth and laugh. It's not that big of a deal.

Lotta truth in this... keep it light.

Comment

Bang. OU goes down as the crowd chants Texas sucks. It was glorious.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Bang. OU goes down as the crowd chants Texas sucks. It was glorious.

Crazy finish!

Comment

Interesting stuff from combine. Of course there is no I in Team but notice Geaux Juice and Orange Tiger are in there. Mizzou always gets some impressive athletes but the coaching is never there to bring forth success.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                I can agree with that
                                Isn’t he 1-1 against LSU? Far from a whipping boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X