Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion, don't take anything posted on twitter to seriously. Particularly, when it is from a high school or college kid.

Comment

LSU / Ohio state DBU in the modern world BOB but you have history on your side to help ease the pain.

Also, to help illustrate why I'm not concerned about O'Neal, he had 40 tackles and 1 INT last year. The guy who shared the starting role with him had 50 tackles, 1 sack, and 1 FR.

They are basically the same player in terms of production. O neal is gone, Carper starts (whose had significant playing time / starts over last 3 years), and you have 3 more talented young guys fighting for PT. I am not including Brian Williams because he is probably more of a SS or maybe spins down at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Does you puter ever research current happenings in the world?

Probably shows Staubach still playing for Navy.

Jets, Bills, Chiefs, and maybe others have stud DB's from LSU.

Spin it up Bob. East side boys dominating everything west of the Sabine has got to be a big ego buster.
        That was recent. Do you think the last 3 years catapulted LSU to the top? It certainly dropped Texas from #1. Lol.

It obviously got under your skin. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Here’s a list lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yes. We have seen it a few times. I believe most congratulated y'all.

I was replying to one of y'all. [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Yes. We have seen it a few times. I believe most congratulated y'all.

I was replying to one of y'all. [emoji6]

Lol it’s a fun check down... i think most of us don’t put much weight into these DBU, RBU, FPI ranking, etc.... I know i don’t i know what realistically my team is an to expect, i may just beat the drum a little louder to stir it up an keep this thread from sliding into the abyss of silence lol

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Lol it’s a fun check down... i think most of us don’t put much weight into these DBU, RBU, FPI ranking, etc.... I know i don’t i know what realistically my team is an to expect, i may just beat the drum a little louder to stir it up an keep this thread from sliding into the abyss of silence lol

I don't really care either. A national championship is all that matters. Like you said, keeps the thread from being dead and get's the "get off my lawn" guys all fired up.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                I don’t care where he plays but these kids are given the world and still can’t act right. Walking around with a glock 9 with a 30rnd clip is cool but pulling it out and racking one in where a cop can see it is another. It had nothing to do with him playing in austin
                He actually was caught on a big brother style live video feed that APD started all around downtown Austin.
                Last edited by El General; 02-28-2020, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                  I don’t think he’s a true safety athletically, more of a jack or outside backer closer to the los type imo. I watched him a lot in their bowl game, out of position more plays than not and not at all comfortable in open field. Does play with a lot of energy but seems to be frustrated easily and often. Guessing he’s probably not a player that would be real excited about being a special team guy as a junior.
                  Maybe TH can bring him in and use him in this scenario, I think it could be a good fit for him. He is not a Safety.

Comment

Horn fans should be really upset he’s leaving A&M because he was so slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

We tried to tell yall. Every since Sterns took his spot at Texas, he has had the red *** against Texas (especially Sterns) and all the Ag fans sure loved him when he was talking his head off. Then his play didn't match his mouth, so the Ags are glad to see him go. He has been a big vocal recruiter for A&M, so it will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Comment

He was the highest ranked recruit in their 2018 class, he's simply playing the wrong position. Jimbo's transition class.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

lol, if Texas took him and turned him into a B-backer it would be ******!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Maybe TH can bring him in and use him in this scenario, I think it could be a good fit for him. He is not a Safety.
                            Hard pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              We tried to tell yall. Every since Sterns took his spot at Texas, he has had the red *** against Texas (especially Sterns) and all the Ag fans sure loved him when he was talking his head off. Then his play didn't match his mouth, so the Ags are glad to see him go. He has been a big vocal recruiter for A&M, so it will be interesting to see where he ends up.
                              I wouldn't say anyone is just glad he is leaving, but it's not that big of a loss on the field.

Like Chad said, he was in Jimbo's transition class from Sumlin, and now with 2 full classes of guys brought in behind him, he's staring at some studs trying to get on the field.

Sterns is by far better, and a good example of a freshmen who can come in and play safety, if they are talented enough.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                I wouldn't say anyone is just glad he is leaving, but it's not that big of a loss on the field.

Like Chad said, he was in Jimbo's transition class from Sumlin, and now with 2 full classes of guys brought in behind him, he's staring at some studs trying to get on the field.

Sterns is by far better, and a good example of a freshmen who can come in and play safety, if they are talented enough.

Example stingley an prolly ricks this season

Comment

Working...
                                X