This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
    Baylor will prolly never sniff that, you are correct.

But, Texas isn't going to do that again either
    Maybe not. Maybe. There's a whole lot of time left on earth. Like forever. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas will have a chance at saban in about 5 years at that point they’ll leave a blank check on his door step

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
        Of all the krap you spew... this one I can't argue with due to BAS
        Ain’t krap if it’s factual

Recent avatars prove it baw!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Where coaches careers go to die [emoji3517]

I have not seen the swag choppa lately. Did the gat take it down?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            Two sides to every story, two spins to every story. Raymond got offered, Raymond reached out, you know which is true as much as I do. Neither know the truth.

Robinson was being fired because he sucked, or Robinson / O butted heads about recruiting and was asked to look around due to personality conflicts (A&M side).. You know which is true as much as I do. Neither know the truth.

O 39-9 SEC West Champion, SEC Championship, NCAA National Championship all of the Coach of the Year honors they give out! Heisman trophy winner Camp,O'Brien, Maxwell, Unitas, ,assistant coach of the year winner, Thorpe, Biletnikoff award winners! Yeah sounds like a coach hard to work or play for!

Jimbo 17-9 (hangs on to a 7 OT win over LSU)
            aTm has paid 14 million for 9-4 and 8-5 season with big bowl victories vs NC St (Gator Bowl) and Oklahoma State (Texas Bowl).

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              I have not seen the swag choppa lately. Did the gat take it down?
              That Git the Gat video from the White House was dope. Loved it.

Comment

O 39-9 SEC West Champion, SEC Championship, NCAA National Championship all of the Coach of the Year honors they give out! Heisman trophy winner Camp,O'Brien, Maxwell, Unitas, ,assistant coach of the year winner, Thorpe, Biletnikoff award winners! Yeah sounds like a coach hard to work or play for!

aTm has paid 14 million for 9-4 and 8-5 season with big bowl victories vs NC St (Gator Bowl) and Oklahoma State (Texas Bowl).

Easy money at a$m the county workers of the cfb ranks lol

Comment

Back to back top 6 recruiting classes in Jimbo’s first two classes. We comin. 10-3 this year. 11-2 in 2021. Trust the process. And drop another 5 figures in ticket prices. [emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                    There for a while they were killing folks....
                    I chuckled

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      Back to back top 6 recruiting classes in Jimbo’s first two classes. We comin. 10-3 this year. 11-2 in 2021. Trust the process. And drop another 5 figures in ticket prices. [emoji15]

Is this where we type, marked. lol

Good luck to your bunch in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

No this is where we say we’ll take that bet!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Please do!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                            Two sides to every story, two spins to every story. Raymond got offered, Raymond reached out, you know which is true as much as I do. Neither know the truth.

Robinson was being fired because he sucked, or Robinson / O butted heads about recruiting and was asked to look around due to personality conflicts (A&M side).. You know which is true as much as I do. Neither know the truth.
                            LOL, this may be the biggest spin i've ever seen. The BS that comes off of texags is unreal. The fact that the aggies seriously wan't and go after basically every LSU assistant speaks volumes about the program always trying to play catch up. Try taking a different path instead of mimicking the exact same one LSU uses.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                              LOL, this may be the biggest spin i've ever seen. The BS that comes off of texags is unreal. The fact that the aggies seriously wan't and go after basically every LSU assistant speaks volumes about the program always trying to play catch up. Try taking a different path instead of mimicking the exact same one LSU uses.

College station is the home of the first ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                That Git the Gat video from the White House was dope. Loved it.

That chic working those hips was dope

LSU has the Gat Queen. And, Aggie has the drag queen

Comment

Working...
                                X