This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Its not that you’re wrong it’s just that it’s Baylor, and for some reason it just doesn’t stir the pot good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Prolly because our alumni base is so small... because the school is so small lol we crank out 20-25% of the graduates every year that a school like UT or TAMU does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      Fun fact. The last time L$U lost was to Aggie. I was reminded when I saw it on a cup in my house.

I look forward to a much more competitive game this year. I have it "circled" on my calendar.

If y’all show up with a pulse this year that’d be great

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        Two sides to every story, two spins to every story. Raymond got offered, Raymond reached out, you know which is true as much as I do. Neither know the truth.

Robinson was being fired because he sucked, or Robinson / O butted heads about recruiting and was asked to look around due to personality conflicts (A&M side).. You know which is true as much as I do. Neither know the truth.

So every tiger reached out to ag got it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
          Prolly because our alumni base is so small... because the school is so small lol we crank out 20-25% of the graduates every year that a school like UT or TAMU does.

Lol that speaks volumes to how far Texas has fallen, and how stagnant a$m has been since the nazis

Comment

Lol that speaks volumes to how far Texas has fallen, and how stagnant a$m has been since the nazis

And how good baylors basketball team has been....

Comment

So is Baylor running the great state of texas because it’s out recruiting everyone or because they’re out coaching them?

Comment

Two sides to every story, two spins to every story. Raymond got offered, Raymond reached out, you know which is true as much as I do. Neither know the truth.

Robinson was being fired because he sucked, or Robinson / O butted heads about recruiting and was asked to look around due to personality conflicts (A&M side).. You know which is true as much as I do. Neither know the truth.
                Aggie can hire.
                Aggie can recruit.
                Aggie just keeps krapping the bed when it's time to perform.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Aggie can hire.

Aggie can recruit.

Where coaches careers go to die [emoji3517]

Comment

So is Baylor running the great state of texas because it’s out recruiting everyone or because they’re out coaching them?

Out coaching

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                      Out coaching
                      For sure.

Good job Baylor.

I know y'all will say it's the past but from 2002-2009 Texas was in a final four, won two baseball championships, one in football, got screwed out of playing for one and then played in another.

Those are some big shoes to fill. Y'all haven't even sniffed it yet.

I'll take the bad decade for another stretch like that in this decade.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Aggie can hire.
                        Aggie can recruit.
                        Of all the krap you spew... this one I can't argue with due to BAS

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                          How about what instate kids will texas and a&m be battling for this year? Who gets who?
                          Top 11 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            And how good baylors basketball team has been....
                            There for a while they were killing folks....

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              For sure.

Good job Baylor.

I know y'all will say it's the past but from 2002-2009 Texas was in a final four, won two baseball championships, one in football, got screwed out of playing for one and then played in another.

Those are some big shoes to fill. Y'all haven't even sniffed it yet.

I'll take the bad decade for another stretch like that in this decade.

Baylor will prolly never sniff that, you are correct.

But, Texas isn't going to do that again either

Comment

1. Chavis - Hired (DC) - Under performed
                                2. Aranda - (DC) Reached out for job, then turned it down after LSU made him the highest paid DC at $2.5M
                                3. Robinson - Hired (RB) - TBD

Bonus: Woodward (AD) hired from Washington who landed us Fisher / Buzz Williams (basketball) then left for hometown LSU

Not really that long of a list
                                Additional coaches and staff Jimbo hired:

Austin Thomas - solid director of recruiting. Now with Aranda at Baylor as he’s a cerebral nerd who knows football.
                                Bradley Dale Peveto - great recruiter, good position coach, as players respect him big time.
                                Dameyune Craig - dude is a bum that hasn’t done anything, anywhere. Was fired at LSU for lying and telling recruits to sign elsewhere. He’s “Jimbo’s boy” as they’ve had a relationship since 1993.

Comment

Working...
                                X