Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Lmao... couldn’t have said it better.? You pimp Jimbo and the Ags every chance you get[emoji23]... whether its through posting or your annoying tag lines.[emoji23][emoji2359]. His post could have just as easily been aimed at you if he hated Aggies like he hates Longhorns.[emoji51]
    Put me on ignore . .

#fillthepipeline

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      LSU won their first SEC championship in 11 years. They also won the national championship. I'll take that over 8 of 11 with no national titles.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Same...

Now don’t get me wrong I’d love to win a few conference championships myself just because I like winning but there is no comparison.... it’s like winning the NL East and losing in the first round of the NFL playoffs. They hang a banner but nobody will remember the Romo or Dak years to date. Texas has tasted that before. I’d like to again before I leave this place.... same for my Cowboys[emoji22][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Blues, bobs, yotes, foxes, cats. Aoudads and elk wont be safe if we run across one
        Hunting WTBBC hunt??

Comment

So it’s not time for Texas to at least win the conference? It **** sure is for OU to win a playoff game. For the record, I have not said it time for Texas the past 2-3 years.

Comment

Well, yall just let us make it to the SEC Championship game once in my lifetime and we're gonna burn this place down!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
              Put me on ignore . .

#fillthepipeline

I do ignore you for the most part until you try to come off as a halo polisher. [emoji23]
              Last edited by Smart; 02-20-2020, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                So it’s not time for Texas to at least win the conference? It **** sure is for OU to win a playoff game. For the record, I have not said it time for Texas the past 2-3 years.

... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!![emoji23][emoji23].

It’s **** sure been greater than one and it’s not always in those exact words.

Comment

I do for the most part until you try to come off as a halo polisher. [emoji23]
                  Having a rough day, huh . . Kinda early . .

#fillthepipeline

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Big stages make big programs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Texas is "expected" to compete at the highest level. The stage won't make this program any bigger than it already is. They'll simply be doing what is expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                      Having a rough day, huh . . Kinda early . .

#fillthepipeline

Not at all... but nice redirect attempt.

Comment

The guy was frustrated and looking for advice. He posted his son’s time. Did he run that time? Unlikely, but you felt the need to tell him that he didn’t, which added nothing to the thread, but to frustrate him further. He said you ran a slow time because of what you said. You thought it was important to add your time. I found it hilarious that an adult needed to post his time.

Get over yourself.
                        The guy was full of **** and being called out by everyone. He was accused of bad mouthing his local HS program without reason. The thread got deleted.

Out of all that you, and only you obsessed on my post that no one else had a problem with. It was 100% proof of your obsession regardless what you say.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-20-2020, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          The guy was full of **** and being called out by everyone. He was accused of bad mouthing his local HS program. The thread got deleted.

Out of all that you, and only you obsessed on my posts.

Obsession notes, again.

I wasn’t going to say anything. Then you felt the need to drag a whacked post over to the CFB thread and continue the dog pile. Everyone was calling him out? Incorrect

You do you.

Comment

I wasn’t going to say anything. Then you felt the need to drag a whacked post over to the CFB thread and continue the dog pile. Everyone was calling him out? Incorrect

You do you.

I read it.. he was for sure getting called out about his comments about the coaches, team favoritism claims and if his kid was really good enough to play on the A team instead of the C team. There were also references to whether a 4.69 was a 4.6 by a few actual tbh coaches.

Comment

Not at all... but nice redirect attempt.
                              I have some training . .

#fillthepipeline

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Texas is "expected" to compete at the highest level. The stage won't make this program any bigger than it already is. They'll simply be doing what is expected.
                                Agree that our generation expects Texas to compete at the highest level (those of us that don't hate the Horns anyway) but not so much for the younger one's. Had a conversation with a highly recruited HS player this past summer and he and his peers definitely do not think of Texas like we do or did when we were kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X