No announcement yet.

East Tx Deer Numbers Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, so it’s late September. Bucks are breaking up and there are even some acorns and persimmons on the ground on my place. My camera surveys in the last weeks over feeders show some promise of deer numbers, but inconsistent. Live sightings on place (walking and riding around land) remain an unusual occurrence. Curious to keep this thread going. What are you seeing in East Tx?

Comment

Seeing some

I am seeing regulars on my SpyPoints at the feeder. Bucks are small but that's expected this early. Still seeing too many hogs even with my hog panels up. Hope they disappear soon or a rage will find a cage.
      Looking forward to a good year AntlerCollector

Comment

In Tyler county we’re seeing a lot of does and young bucks driving around but just a few at the feeders.The hogs have covered us up this year.South Hardin county has been a little slow mostly pigs at feeders but seeing a few does running here and there.Bad health hasn’t let me get to the Angelina forest I bought a few cheap cameras but just haven’t been able to get up there this Lyme disease has put a crimp in my style.

Comment

Most of the bucks I have been watching over the summer have gone nocturnal.

Comment

All of my bucks are still grouped up, that should change very soon. I have my loyal groups of does that hit my pen just about daily as well. My deer #'s seem just about in line to 2019 so far, maybe down a hair.

Comment

Working...
            X