No announcement yet.

Busy Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mental problems plague some of our vets, either service connected or not. But now hes probably mentally sick and living under a bridge somewhere. I tend to run into these folks when out fishing. Hell, a few of them setup camp in tents in downtown Boerne under the bridge on the creek.

Comment

Sadly, with mental issues, they don't even recognize that as a mess or even that it's wrong.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

It ain't only Vets ..Its some people.......I have a Friend ( great normal guy ) until you go in his Home...He got 3 homes and all are simular to photos...

Comment

I would have asked a few TBHers to come help me..... any "after" pics ?

Comment

Jeez... That's horrible. So there was a large uhaul and several trucks worth of more stuff in there previously?

I saw an interesting storage facility New Year's promo the other day. "Hoarders: First Month Free" That's like a bar advertising a free first beer for alcoholics.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_Hunts View Post
              Mental problems plague some of our vets, either service connected or not. But now hes probably mentally sick and living under a bridge somewhere. I tend to run into these folks when out fishing. Hell, a few of them setup camp in tents in downtown Boerne under the bridge on the creek.
              He has an apartment, but he has taken a bunch of stuff over there now, according to his brother, and it is getting this way.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                I would have asked a few TBHers to come help me..... any "after" pics ?
                Not yet, going over tomorrow for more dumpster loading.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a neighbor next door for a couple of years that was like this. Single woman with 2 young kids. Her yard began to fill up from the excess over flow from the house being full! I had been hearing from other kids in the neighborhood that played with these kids on how nasty and trashed the house was. After she finally moved the house was so torn up that the new owners had it gutted and rebuilt! 3 years prior to that family moving in the original owner had spent $20,000 to renovate the house when she inherited it from her parents. She was killed by a drunk driver 1 month after moving in after refurbishing the place. It is a sad story for that place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X