Two from neighborhood ponds in our area from today
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
        Two from neighborhood ponds in our area from today
        Your avatar pic looks kinda like Vince Gill.

Comment

Nephew loves the outdoors but really only gets to experience it when I take him. We hit up our pond and did some bank fishing at Stubblefield and Conroe. Had a blast as usual.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Love it. Whey to go uncle

Comment

I’m not sure about y’all, but my 2020 bass fishing year has been amazing here are some pics...

Comment

Well I did manage to tie my pb this year back in the spring. (Pics are on this thread)This summer was extremely tough for me this year. I blame it on all the extra boat traffic and pressure this year, but who knows. Hope the fall bite turns on soon!

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                  Well I did manage to tie my pb this year back in the spring. (Pics are on this thread)This summer was extremely tough for me this year. I blame it on all the extra boat traffic and pressure this year, but who knows. Hope the fall bite turns on soon!

Been a little different this year. I know boat traffic on Rayburn especially during the week has been triple or more.
                  Set on a point in harvey the other day on a Tuesday morning counted 15 boats, years past I would have been alone.
                  Hopefully no tournaments in the spring helped the spawn because the fall summer tournaments are taking a toll.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8344.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	24632686

Caught on stillhouse last week on a Tuesday night tourney. 9.07lbs. Finished that rod the night before and that was second fish with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I am so glad for this cooler weather. Hopefully get into some of the fall/winter big fish. So far this yr we have caught 4 DD out of the Ribbit with the largest being a 11-3

Comment

OH Ivie

At O.H. Ivie last week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2fer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	24632687

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss View Post
                          At O.H. Ivie last week.

[ATTACH]1021416[/ATTACH]
                          John is that a LMB and a white?

Comment

Had a great day on Fayette today. Probably caught 50 bass including one double hook up(two 3 pounders) on my big crankbait. Wouldn't you know I left my phone in the truck so no picture of the double. First time in a long long time I have had that happen. 52 degrees this morning at the ramp but it had the bass going crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
                              Had a great day on Fayette today. Probably caught 50 bass including one double hook up(two 3 pounders) on my big crankbait. Wouldn't you know I left my phone in the truck so no picture of the double. First time in a long long time I have had that happen. 52 degrees this morning at the ramp but it had the bass going crazy.

Good grief that’s a day. Fayette has never been that good to me haha.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post

Must be schooled up huh?

Congrats on the day. Havent fished Fayette in years, but when they get to schooling, they are aggressive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X