No announcement yet.

2020 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My nephew and I went out and battled the wind and the crowd on Whitney this morning. We only caught 5 fish in about 3 hours time. All 5 were keepers with the biggest being around 3 pounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Still a good day!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

One from yesterday afternoon

Comment

I went to the lake yesterday with a buddy of mine who loves to bass fish. Lake is high so they were up in the brush some. We caught 20 or so in a few hours right up on the bank in 18-25 feet of water on jigs.. Might try to go back on Saturday if the weather is nice.

Comment

Wifey caught a nice toad on the fly rod this evening!!!

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHFyaFunWHE&feature=share"]Saturday Morning Buzzbait Blast !!! - YouTube[/ame]

Here’s some top water action from my buddy and I Saturday.

Comment

One from yesterday my son caught

Comment

Decided to give myself an easy fishing day Friday. Went to Fayette county reservoir and caught em pretty good. Did not find em grouped up offshore yet but was still able to catch plenty in the mid range depth. Most came on c-rigs

Comment

Nice work fellas

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Walter E. Long lake in Austin.

Flipping the reeds. Started at 630pm and stopped at 900pm.
                        My son and I went wakeboarding last week and I removed all fishing tackle from my boat, which included my secret baits (Gary Yamamoto Cowboy with 5/0 heavy trocar flipping hook and pegged 1/4oz tungsten bullet sinker,, and blacklights for night fishing. The only baits available were those used trashed ones that accumulated on the boat floor awaiting trash cleanup.

6 used trashed and torn baits worked but limited the quantity I was able to put in the boat.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

2020 Bass Fishing Thread

Man nice work. Too much going on for me right now wish I could wet a line.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Just a heads up for anyone potentially interested, I'm selling my 1988 Champion.

Comment

Man.... love the pics. JUST finished a 5 week redo on my bass boat. TOTAL rewire (17 circuits), carpet, new bilges, aerator, etc. The only thing left is paint and carpet the well. Which I'll get to once I've actually gotten the thrill of getting on the h20, flipping a few jigs, and flipping a few switches. hehehe
                                Last edited by Slicefixer; 06-01-2020, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X