• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
    Your vote is noted.
    I’d like that noted with a big bold sharpie in all caps and please sir

Comment

The fat kid in me wants to eat one for sure. Grew up reading they were good in the old western novels. Always thought there had to be some truth to it.

Comment

Only have seen one bowhunting years ago in Oklahoma and had it gotten into range yes I would. Had to be domestic because the wildlife department said there were none there.....

Comment

Whiskey river, don't run dry
          You're all I got, take care of me

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Whiskey river, don't run dry
            You're all I got, take care of me

I noticed that also.

Comment

I got up early one morning to the call of nature just as the sun peaking through on the horizon. As I stepped out of the trailer I saw one 40 yards away on the pipe corral above our bird cleaning station. Tried to slowly step back inside to get my friends attention but he took off.

Over the next 5 years my cousin had two more sightings of a cat within 1/2 mile of my initial sighting.

Thinking out loud: Our guy leasing the ranch for cattle grazing had not had a problem nor were we aware of depredation reports on surrounding ranches. We would likely only shoot if there was a problem. Game must have been plentiful enough to prevent the cat/cats from turning to the much easier domestic prey.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                What exactly are you trying to say? None of your posts on this thread have made any sense. Blabbing on about seasons and laws and rules, none of which pertain to killing a mountain lion
                U must be in 2nd grade

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Correction I must be

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Now I want to kill one just to **** some people off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                        Really? Source?
                        Sol Ross keeps a running study of the lion populations in texas

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          dunno man, i'm weird like that. i would rather go sit in a tree looking for a 170" whitetail than take a free trip to africa to kill 1 of everything... and i like beans in my chili
                          Fair enough. We all have our own way of doing things. I'm cool with that.

Comment

Without a doubt. It’s on my bucketlist

Comment

Not interested in killing a cat except in self defense - taking livestock and or pets - etc. Got a lot of other things I'm pursuing and cats aren't on that list.

Comment

Answer

I would shoot one in a heartbeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X