2020 white bass thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    They're still running...caught what I felt like cleaning. Just a quick trip, slept late fish 11 till 1 came back to the ramp.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Yes sir!

Comment

Found a couple today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        I am so looking forward to getting back into this when we move back to the Bell County/Temple/Rogers area! I grew up fishing the Leon around Mother Neff Park and Iron Bridge Park with my Dad around blocks in the rivers formed by downed trees and such. Also fished at Lemmons Camp and caught stringers full in a single day. I have seen the river so full of white bass that they would not hit a single thing you threw at them but were so thick that I had holes poked in my waders from them swimming by. Do not believe me, I am 66 years old and fishing like that most of you have never seen. I have also been at Lemmons when they had spawned and seen the river milky white from the you know what from the males. Call me a liar if you want, but I know what I saw and experienced it more than once! I probably have friends that will back this up, but not on TBH!

Fish that area a lot!! The “Log jam” down past the Methodist church.

Comment

Did ok on Waco this am.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Pic from Waco.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

We went fishing today and couldn't get a bite. Fun trip anyways. Enjoy just being out and about with my son.

Comment

Any made it up Rowlett Creek in Garland yet?

Comment

We went out for about 2 and a half hours this evening. Got skunked once again. I think that tomorrow will be a little better fishing. Actually had a little to much water today I think (super fast flow). Hope I'm able to post up pictures of a fish tomorrow.

Comment

Why is this thread dead? Nobody slamming any more?

Comment

Looking for south texas reports......

Comment

Gonna head to Granger in a couple hours. Hoping to find em!

Comment

I went to Cypress Creek yesterday mid morning...Nada....beautiful day though!

Comment

I went to the Somerville are and did decent on crappie in a creek. It was a little slow, but should pick up soon. I didn’t target whites, but reports from the other creeks in the area that I’ve heard have been pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorcules View Post
                              Gonna head to Granger in a couple hours. Hoping to find em!
                              Zipline to the steps. Hammer time!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                                Fish that area a lot!! The “Log jam” down past the Methodist church.
                                Same here. Fished the logjam for my entire life. The best yellowcat fishing I ever got into was upstream from the logjam, still within the park. My dad and I would take the camper down there and stay all weekend running lines. Sucks they closed the gate now. You gotta either walk down and take a boat.

Used to fish the 2 private fishing camps just upstream from Mother Neff, Gates' and Wright's. Put a dollar in the box and go hit the river all day. Wright's place is now part of Mother Neff. Gates has been long closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X