No announcement yet.

1986 Honda FourTrax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$1000-1500 depending on plastic condition.
    The real money is in the 3 wheelers

Comment

$1000 to $1500 all day! People pay $2500-$3000 for late 90's four trax models in great shape. They have a high demand!

Comment

Not over 1500.
        My dad had one like that, and from what I can remember it was rough riding. But it was Honda tough

Comment

I've got a '96 300....unstoppable force of ATV's IMOP....lot of em still going when most of the rest have been scrap for years.
          Last edited by Slicefixer; 01-16-2020, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
            I loved my 86 Fourtrax!!! Good condition I would think around 800-1K
            This is my thought as well. It looks good, looks to have good plastic...but it is 34 years old.

I have a 95 model...original seat, but the front fender plastic supports are gone. mechanically it is great. A very stout machine and dependable.

if you get it...put foot boards on it.

Comment

I bought a very nice, barn-kept 250, '85 model a couple of years ago. 2 flats and the carb was stopped up and never saw it run before giving a grand cash for it. I cleaned the carb and plugged the tires and it still starts up within a second and runs like a top. Probably be my last one to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                if you get it...put foot boards on it.
                Amen....

Comment

My dad sold his a couple years ago for $1600 but it was a little cleaner than the one in the pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X