Ttt

Comment

PMs returned.

Comment

Still looking guys.

Comment

PMs and phone call returned.

Comment

Bet if you bump'd it up another $5K you'd get some results!

Comment

Time for me to put in some work

Comment

Not being disrespectful, but it seems money isn't too much of a problem if offering a large finder's fee. Have you considered buying your own land as a group?

Comment

Hunt Texas

Lease Details

Lease ID: 1278
                  Date Listed: 2020-02-09
                  Owner's User ID: Pontotoc
                  Ranch name: Pontotoc
                  County: San Saba
                  Acres: 2000
                  Hunters: 12
                  Cost: $5000 per hunter.
                  Lease Type: seasonal
                  Means allowed: rifle, archery
                  Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs
                  Property description: Located off of FM 501 in San Saba county this diverse acreage offers unique whitetail deer hunting opportunity. .
                  Lease description: A well managed property in the TPW program for 30 years. Minimal hunting pressure, mature deer, protein feed year round. A family oriented working cattle ranch. A cabin provided with water and utilities. $60,000.00 total lease, 12 gun maximum.

Here’s your lease sir.

I have an account on tpwd and can login for contact info if they have any posted.
                  Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 02-11-2020, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
                    Not being disrespectful, but it seems money isn't too much of a problem if offering a large finder's fee. Have you considered buying your own land as a group?
                    You cant buy much land for $5k. To answer your question yes we have looked at it shortly and the number dont workout for size of property we want and where we want it.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                      Hunt Texas

Lease Details

Lease ID: 1278
                      Date Listed: 2020-02-09
                      Owner's User ID: Pontotoc
                      Ranch name: Pontotoc
                      County: San Saba
                      Acres: 2000
                      Hunters: 12
                      Cost: $5000 per hunter.
                      Lease Type: seasonal
                      Means allowed: rifle, archery
                      Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs
                      Property description: Located off of FM 501 in San Saba county this diverse acreage offers unique whitetail deer hunting opportunity. .
                      Lease description: A well managed property in the TPW program for 30 years. Minimal hunting pressure, mature deer, protein feed year round. A family oriented working cattle ranch. A cabin provided with water and utilities. $60,000.00 total lease, 12 gun maximum.

Here’s your lease sir.

I have an account on tpwd and can login for contact info if they have any posted.
                      $30 an acres seems on the really high side of things for that country. Maybe they find a buyer. I'm looking closer to the $15 to $20 an acres place. From my experience I'm not going to find it on a website. It will be word of mouth. Thank you for posting that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                        $30 an acres seems on the really high side of things for that country. Maybe they find a buyer. I'm looking closer to the $15 to $20 an acres place. From my experience I'm not going to find it on a website. It will be word of mouth. Thank you for posting that though.
                        I know what you mean sir. My first thought was **** that’s high but I’m sure they will get it. Good luck in your search. I’ll post what I come across

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                          You cant buy much land for $5k. To answer your question yes we have looked at it shortly and the number dont workout for size of property we want and where we want it.
                          Gotcha, same here. Been looking for years, finally decided leasing will be best. I just thought w 3 guys it would be a lot easier financially. I'll keep an eye out, but most of my contacts are out west, south of panhandle.

Comment

Surely someone's baby needs a new pair of shoes.

Comment

Lease Details
                              Lease ID: 1281
                              Date Listed: 2020-02-11
                              Owner's User ID: coyearley
                              Ranch name: 3010 acres Kimble County
                              County: Kimble
                              Acres: 3010
                              Hunters: 8
                              Cost: $9375 per hunter.
                              Lease Type: year-round
                              Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, archery
                              Game available: deer, turkey, migratory birds, exotics
                              Property description: Annual Lease High Fence Deer, Turkey, Axis, Dove, Varmints Lodging MLD Price $75,000 per year plus your feed cost Email: sc@txhuntsandleases.com
                              Lease description: Annual Lease High Fence Deer, Turkey, Axis, Dove, Varmints Lodging MLD Price $75,000 per year plus your feed cost Email: sc@txhuntsandleases.com

Comment

I like the "buy your own place" idea. I think you should REALLY explore that option. And so should your buddies.

Comment

Working...
                                X