Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on a giant!!!!

Comment

I see rocks and cedars, definitely don't look like stx where you would expect. Congrats on the trophy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow

Originally posted by bowhunter911 View Post
        Well I have done something that I will never do again. This year I shot this deer on our high fence lease. Yes I know its high fence but this deer was pasture born with no tags or tattoos. I never thought he would ever get this big. Two years ago he was around the 165 mark and this year he scored 280 6/8. I hunted from opening day of bow season and finally got a shot just after Thanksgiving. Truly blessed to have a lease like this and incredible owners. Hope everyone had a great season.
        Great Buck. I killed a good this morning. I cannot upload pictures on here not sure why. I have ask for help but none given. Not sure if its because I'm a new member.

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
          Great Buck. I killed a good this morning. I cannot upload pictures on here not sure why. I have ask for help but none given. Not sure if its because I'm a new member.
          2816501420 send me a picture Roy

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
            I see rocks and cedars, definitely don't look like stx where you would expect. Congrats on the trophy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
            Sutton county

Comment

Awesome deer, congrats

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
                What a giant, congratulations.

And more pictures?
                Here are a few more
                Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on a super buck.

Comment

Congrats brother 50,000 lbs. of extra food source and protein will do it.

Since it's high fence, do y'all have pigs, javalina, and/or coons ? Curious if other animals eat the protein or if it's strictly consumed by the deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                      Congrats brother 50,000 lbs. of extra food source and protein will do it.

Since it's high fence, do y'all have pigs, javalina, and/or coons ? Curious if other animals eat the protein or if it's strictly consumed by the deer.
                      not many hogs as they come under the fence every so often, no coons, but we feed alot of exotics. They whitetail get plenty. We made 4 1000lb cotton seed feeders and have 4 500lb feeders.

I need to send a order to you for some supplies!!!!! I will do it this afternoon

Comment

Great buck! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter911 View Post
                          not many hogs as they come under the fence every so often, no coons, but we feed alot of exotics. They whitetail get plenty. We made 4 1000lb cotton seed feeders and have 4 500lb feeders.

I need to send a order to you for some supplies!!!!! I will do it this afternoon
                          order at your convenience, will include some FREE fajita as always

Comment

Thats a heck of a deer man, congrats !!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations regardless of the fence!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome deer, congrats!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X