Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for your wife.

Comment

I was asked her name so they could pray by name. Her name is Beth, she's a great girl.

Comment

Originally posted by CassCounty View Post
        Thank you all for the prayers. They have been watching her very very closely since the TPA. No bleeds so far. Her heart rate is down to 117. Dr says it may still take a little while for the clots in her lungs to be affected. Her blood pressure and oxygen level are good just on the cannula. Again, Thank You all sooooo much. I truly believe prayers have helped her through this.
        More prayers sent up high.
        Keep the Faith and the Faith will keep you!

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying big time for Beth and the doctors. Praying for you too brother and the rest of the family and friends. God is good!!

Comment

Lord as You can see, we have been praying continually for Beth's healing. Again this morning we lift her up to You Lord Jesus. Hear our petition for healing and restore her health. Give her strength, and comfort our brother as he goes through this trial with her. Thank you my Lord for the work You have begun in this sweet, sweet lady and thank You for Your promise to grant us our needs as we ask, believing they will be met. It is in Your name Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

You hang in there man! It is an awesome God we serve and who cares for us!!
            God Bless!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sending prayers yall's way!

Comment

Hailee just got through read all of y'all's post.
                  Must have been so dust in the air because her eyes where a little misty at the end.
                  Thank you all again.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Another prayer sent up for Beth. God bless her!

Comment

Prayers up! God Bless y’all.

Comment

Continued prayers brother.

Comment

Thank you all so much for the prayers. They are being answered. She’s doing better. Oxygen levels are better on just the cannula. All her vitals are looking better. She’s extremely tired and weak. The Dr’s say it’s going to be a long road but she’s made good progress. Thank you all very much again.

Comment

Originally posted by CassCounty View Post
                            Thank you all so much for the prayers. They are being answered. She’s doing better. Oxygen levels are better on just the cannula. All her vitals are looking better. She’s extremely tired and weak. The Dr’s say it’s going to be a long road but she’s made good progress. Thank you all very much again.
                            Good news. Thanks for the update!

Comment

Glad to hear some good news. Continued prayers for her

Comment

Prayers up for your wife and her Family.

Comment

Working...
                                X