Open Door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
    I don't have the link, but my wife got a closing statement, from a sale from Door (similar service). It came from a coworker, that lost a listing because the sellers decided to go the "Door" route.

The differences were staggering. On top of them offering you a wholesale rate for your home, their typical closing fees are about 3x what you'd normally pay.

I know many folks think that realtors are a waste of time and money, but truly do your homework before you make your decision. That extra headache could net you a significantly larger paycheck.
    Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
    Stay away from them, far away if you expect to make a profit and get what your home is worth. Endure the showings etc..... and you'll be better off.
    Originally posted by Deer Tamales View Post
    DO NOT USE!!

I'm a lender of 12 years and you do not want to go that route. Transparency and best interest of the client is not in their vocabulary. You will leave money on the table, lots of money. Find a good local realtor and you will be much happier.
    Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    you'll lose an amount equal to your laziness
    These post made me smile, especially Fishndude's.....

I could write a short novel about the practices of these companies, but it's much better for you to hear it from fellow consumers.

But let me say one thing, just to be perfectly clear, these companies buy your houses with the full intention of selling them for a profit. Your leaving money on the table, plain and simple, if you were not, than their business model would not work.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
      Some Realtors won’t show homes that are not offering 3% on the buyers side. These are the ones who have lost site of their duty as a fiduciary or who may only close a few transactions a year.
      We have a great Realtor here in Katy that does about 40 closings a year and is really a go getter. Despite being a “top producer” if there is a BTSA involved he throws it back to the buyer. A great Realtor will put you first all the time and will save you money in the long run.
      Who is the Realtor in Katy? We are getting married in March, and will be looking to upgrade from our current house. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Realtor is Daniel Salce with Keller Williams Signature Realty. Going to drop off Ernest money now and get you his contact info bro.

Comment

Working...
        X