No announcement yet.

2020 TBH Crappie get together!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 1/2 weeks out! Re spool your rods with light line!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      I am ready, might just go up on Thursday afternoon and aggravate Skloss.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
        I believe a few of the trouble makers 😁are gonna be there Thursday. Good ol' snowflake and quackerbox!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          For those of that arent used to catching 3lb crappie, are they really all that small at RC? Is it going to be hard to get a limit of keeper size? Do I need to borrow my sons snoopy rod?

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
            For those of that arent used to catching 3lb crappie, are they really all that small at RC? Is it going to be hard to get a limit of keeper size? Do I need to borrow my sons snoopy rod?
            Yes sir I'm went down to 2 pound line on my tippet

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              Yes sir I'm went down to 2 pound line on my tippet

Just went up to 8lb on my crappie rods. Got tired of losing the occasional 6-8lb catfish on Conroe.....

Comment

Still looking to mooch a spot on a boat for Saturday/Sunday morning...I have a room for Friday and Saturday and going solo. I will gladly supply food/bait/beer and gas. TIA

Comment

By the headcount so far, I need to bring enough for 30-35 people for Friday night burgers?
                  Or do y'all think we need a little more?

Comment

By the headcount so far, I need to bring enough for 30-35 people for Friday night burgers?
                    I thought originally there was gonna be more but not sure. Has any one heard from Charlie? I thought he was coming?

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      I thought originally there was gonna be more but not sure. Has any one heard from Charlie? I thought he was coming?
                      I called him yesterday he said he has alot going on kinda on the fence.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        I think Unkle pat toll me Charlie ain't coming.

@SaltwaterSlick ?

Maybe for the day Charlie? You can roll with me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Might? You most certainly will be here on Thursday! I already rented you a gal and there ain’t no refunds on these deposits!

[emoji1531]

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                            Might? You most certainly will be here on Thursday! I already rented you a gal and there ain’t no refunds on these deposits!

[emoji1531]

Comment

That’ll be plenty. Plus there should be plenty of sausage as well

[emoji1531]

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                                Still looking to mooch a spot on a boat for Saturday/Sunday morning...I have a room for Friday and Saturday and going solo. I will gladly supply food/bait/beer and gas. TIA
                                My boat fishes 2 really well but 3 is tight. Hopefully someone can speak up and make room or we can go sardines on my tracker.

Depends also on the wind on this lake.

Comment

Working...
                                X