2020 TBH Crappie get together!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    I watched two fellers pull two limits out of a fishing barge early one spring, with goldfish. Granted, goldfish were small. And just say-n.
    You can tell us more about it next weekend at the fry...[emoji1696][emoji3] cause it will be better than those other plans.

Comment

Just checked both my depth finders and neither one has detailed charts of Richland Chambers. I have never been there. Is there a good amount of timber visible or is it going to be hard to find? Dont really like bridges if I can help it.

Comment

Timber on west side right south of bridge, often holds crappie. Tops of biggest trees are visible.
        Lots of timber on that lake, not like fork, but maybe worse because on fork you expect it everywhere. There is also a shallow roadbed that comes out from the point just south of bridge, west side of right branch. 20ft to 5ft quick.
        Look at navionics webapp, its free and really good.
        Crappie are down about 20-25ft right now.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
          Just checked both my depth finders and neither one has detailed charts of Richland Chambers. I have never been there. Is there a good amount of timber visible or is it going to be hard to find? Dont really like bridges if I can help it.
          Lots of timber. Most is further up in the two main arms of the lake. Lots just below the surface especially with the lake full now. Here are a few areas not far from the marina. Hope for no north winds. Not many places to hide other than snowflakes motel room.

Navionics app is well worth the $15 a year price.

Comment

25 feet?

Good lawd!!!!

I'm a have to re strang my cane poes

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              25 feet?

Good lawd!!!!

I'm a have to re strang my cane poes

In all seriousness, my options are trout rods and cane poles, I’m torn....

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                We're bringing trout/bass/redfish/rainbow trout rods. don't own a crappie rod one.

Comment

We're bringing trout/bass/redfish/rainbow trout rods. don't own a crappie rod one.

But I got a good stash of cane poles I ain’t used in a while [emoji2369]

Comment

But I got a good stash of cane poles I ain’t used in a while [emoji2369]
                    I found some bamboo by the house that bigger around than a beer can and 20+ feet tall. Was thinking jetty cane[emoji16]

Comment

I know a dude got some for sale!!!

Comment

Please bring your cane poles. Strap um the top of the Winnebago [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
                          Timber on west side right south of bridge, often holds crappie. Tops of biggest trees are visible.
                          Lots of timber on that lake, not like fork, but maybe worse because on fork you expect it everywhere. There is also a shallow roadbed that comes out from the point just south of bridge, west side of right branch. 20ft to 5ft quick.
                          Look at navionics webapp, its free and really good.
                          Crappie are down about 20-25ft right now.
                          Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          Lots of timber. Most is further up in the two main arms of the lake. Lots just below the surface especially with the lake full now. Here are a few areas not far from the marina. Hope for no north winds. Not many places to hide other than snowflakes motel room.

Navionics app is well worth the $15 a year price.
                          Excellent, I appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                            Excellent, I appreciate it!
                            I'm just going to follow Slew

Comment

If you are fishing the bridge you will want a hard hat and a 4ft rod.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                                I'm just going to follow Slew

Was thinking that too but my boat top speed is only 42mph. Cant keep up with yalls high dollar boats

Comment

Working...
                                X