No announcement yet.

2020 TBH Crappie get together!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my new ultrex I- pilot ordered and 2 new garmin echomap 93 sv uhd's. It will be installed before our trip

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
      I would like 10 mix of orange and pink if he can make some up before the crappie get-together. Those look great. Will pay the market rate!
      He tied this one up for you. Let me know how you like this color combo? I really like it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        Got my new ultrex I- pilot ordered and 2 new garmin echomap 93 sv uhd's. It will be installed before our trip
        [emoji33]

Man that ought to be a sweet setup.

Comment

He tied this one up for you. Let me know how you like this color combo? I really like it.
          Dang that is even cooler than I pictured. I especially dig the little glitter in the tail.

Take it to Rayburn and test some out for me!
          Last edited by TeamAmerica; 04-29-2020, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Dang that is even cooler than I pictured. I especially dig the little glitter in the tail.

I will get him to tie you up 5 like that and 5 with the same head and tail but different body. I will post you pic later this evening when he is done with them

Comment

Those are awesome jigs!!

Comment

Here you go buddy. Go you 10 tied up. Orange and pink
                Attached Files

Comment

Well, my college reunion has cancelled so I am back in. Y'all be kind to your elders!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Well, my college reunion has cancelled so I am back in. Y'all be kind to your elders!
                    I will bring you some dawn soap

Comment

I already returned the depends?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Here you go buddy. Go you 10 tied up. Orange and pink
                        SAWEET!

Looking forward to a test run. Still planning on dropping a few more piles before next month.

I need to pick up a few more of these bonehead jigs as well. They have some sweet action.

Comment

Crappiefest committee rule, Article 5 Section 3 Rule 69, states that if you say you’re coming, then drop out for a better offer, then say you’re coming again because you’re other offer fell thru or you realized it wasn’t really all that great to begin with you must bring everyone in attendance a 6pk of their choice.

Just sayin’.....

[emoji1531]

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                            Crappiefest committee rule, Article 5 Section 3 Rule 69, states that if you say you’re coming, then drop out for a better offer, then say you’re coming again because you’re other offer fell thru or you realized it wasn’t really all that great to begin with you must bring everyone in attendance a 6pk of their choice.

Just sayin’.....

[emoji1531]
                            Only a 6 pack??😃

He’s got a month to cancel again! Somebodies mothers, uncles, brother is going to have a dinner party he has to attend again!!😂

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              Only a 6 pack??[emoji2]

He’s got a month to cancel again! Somebodies mothers, uncles, brother is going to have a dinner party he has to attend again!![emoji23]

6 pack of 40’s!

[emoji1531]

Comment

Fished the neighbors high fence lake the other day. It harder than you think to catch a high fence crappie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X