Bill Obrien..... Stay or Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by basskicker24 View Post
    This has never seemed to work out good for any team. The Coach and GM are two different positions for reasons. I am not at all happy about this.

Except the patriots for the last 25 years. Not comparing bellichek to Ob but saying it never works is not true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Told y’all this was coming. I still look for for more Ex patriots to be hired. We have 5 vacancies left to fill. I would not be surprised to still get Caserio and Ossenfort in the same capacity as they ran in New England. It seems to be we are making room for them or someone else.

This is how Easterbay operates. He spends the first year evaluating people in their job and then makes the necessary changes. He did the same in New England.

For everyone that hates or “dislikes” BOB you should be happy. His nuts are finally on the chopping block. There are no more excuses or people to hide behind. If they don’t excel he will take the blame and be gone at some point.

Comment

I don’t care what kind of front office moves they make, BOB is still calling the plays. It’ll be the same thing. Oh, and the defense still sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
          Told y’all this was coming. I still look for for more Ex patriots to be hired. We have 5 vacancies left to fill. I would not be surprised to still get Caserio and Ossenfort in the same capacity as they ran in New England. It seems to be we are making room for them or someone else.

This is how Easterbay operates. He spends the first year evaluating people in their job and then makes the necessary changes. He did the same in New England.

For everyone that hates or “dislikes” BOB you should be happy. His nuts are finally on the chopping block. There are no more excuses or people to hide behind. If they don’t excel he will take the blame and be gone at some point.

No they aren't. That's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
            No they aren't. That's the problem.
            I think this move will buy him even more time.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              I think this move will buy him even more time.
              Wait till he buys the team....

Comment

Working...
              X