German Shepard needs a home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Daily exercise is a must. Trust me. And by exercise I mean a ball thrown as far as you can 100 times 3 times a day. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    YES. These are working dogs and need plenty of exercise. The manic is only cured with exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Daily exercise is a must. Trust me. And by exercise I mean a ball thrown as far as you can 100 times 3 times a day. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

We’re working on getting a fence up but ran the heck out of her at the dog park today.

Comment

She needs a ton of GOING!! Glad you got her Stoof but I wish Id have seen this sooner! Great looking dog and she will be a great longtime family member!

Comment

One of the FEW OP's like this for found Dogs I have read in a long time! I'm such a Dog lover and absolutely get bombed out with posts similar, but this had a happy ending for all! So happy to see this!!

Comment

German Shepard needs a home

This is night number three. We named her Izzy and she already responds. She knows basic commands and she is a faithful spazz. She comes to my whistle and loves kids. We need some leash work and she barks at people but is instantly friends.

Somebody had worked with her and it kills me to think that good people may be missing their dog.
            We’re gonna take good care of her.
            Last edited by Stoof; 01-18-2020, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
              This is night number three. We named her Izzy and she already responds. She knows basic commands and she is a faithful spazz. She comes to my whistle and loves kids. We need some leash work and she barks at people but is instantly friends.

Somebody had worked with her and it kills me to think that good people may be missing their dog.
              We’re gonna take good care of her.

Only thing I can say about that is if I lost my dog like that, I’d have surely placed up fliers and made several social media posts regarding my companion. I don’t know why they didn’t but we searched literally until the minute you were driving away. Not one dog missing matched her description. It’s Gods will she was placed with you. I’m a believer in that and grateful for it. I’m so glad she’s settled in well and found a family to love her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Schatzi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                X