No announcement yet.

Colonoscopy tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like your doctor may have been a kid in high school you picked on......

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
      Sounds like your doctor may have been a kid in high school you picked on......
      Lol

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was having some stomach issues and decided to have endoscopy and colonoscopy done at the same time. The drink is indeed horrible but having the peace of mind that there was something worse going on is definitely worth it.

Comment

Your preparation and the Houston Texans season are heading to the same place

Comment

Originally posted by Kooter80 View Post
            I was having some stomach issues and decided to have endoscopy and colonoscopy done at the same time. The drink is indeed horrible but having the peace of mind that there was something worse going on is definitely worth it.
            Good to hear you are good in that location.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
              Your preparation and the Houston Texans season are heading to the same place
              Lol...[emoji4]

Comment

Thanks for taking us along for them”live colonoscopy.”

Good luck on your procedure, early detection with checkups is most important.

Comment

Good for you for having this done. Even though you will have a driver, take your ID. I screwed up and did not take wallet since wife drove me. I nearly wasted all that prep work. I was pre-screened, pre approved, pre paid, been to the Doctor but they still wanted my ID. I told the receptionist "y'all ain't giving away $100 bills". "Who in the heck would try to be an imposter to come do this for me". After all the laughter from the waiting room, they decided I was probably me.

Comment

Working...
                  X