Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deerman View Post
    Any east texas openings?
    3 Pt - Sabine/St Augustine county line. Timber lease. Look up website. Call Bailey.

Comment

I may have a spot or two for duck hunters in Arkansas just off the Red River, probably 2.5 hrs from Dallas. Text 903-eight 26-021nine.

Comment

Hunting Deer and Exotics Lease 1000 acres - $5500 (Sutton County)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
        (google map)

condition: excellent
        make / manufacturer: Hunting Lease, Deer, Exotics

Hunting Deer and Exotics Lease 1000 acres - $5500/gun (Sutton County)
        © craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
        (google map)

condition: excellent
        make / manufacturer: Hunting Lease
        model name / number: Exotics and Whitetail
        Hunting Deer and Exotics Lease 1000 acre. I would prefer a nice family or group of friends 5 HUNTERS MAX. Bow or Rifle
        I have 1000 acres in Sutton county with easy access. I have the seasonal North Llano river running through property. Water troughs throughout property. RV or Trailer hookups available for electrical ($), water(free), and septic (free).

Hunting Deer and Exotics Lease 1000 acres

I would prefer a nice family or group of friends up to 5 hunters. Bow or Rifle
        I have 1000 acres in Sutton county with easy access. I have the seasonal North Llano river running through property. Water troughs throughout property. RV or Travel Trailer hookups available for electrical($), water(free), and septic (free).

Animals that are Allowed to shoot per Hunter:
        1 - Trophy Axis Buck
        2 - Axis Doe
        1 - Trophy Whitetail Buck (8 pts and greater)
        1 - Cull White Tail Buck (spike - 7 pts)
        3 - Whitetail Does
        0- Sika Buck (6 pts and greater) not this year
        5 - Hogs
        Texas limits - Turkey

Hunters will provide the corn/protein and maintain timers and blinds for 6 feeders and blinds already set up on ranch year round. Feeders are to be kept full year round.

Year Round Hunting Lease starts March 1, 2020 ends February 28, 2021
        Price per person $5,500/Hunter.
        Please call or text Jim @ 210-3two6-7six7six

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          Need FB to search for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I responded in a pm to this guy yesterday and haven't heard anything back

Comment

Originally posted by Ricochet83 View Post

I’m curious if it’s a high fenced place and the allotment

Comment

Anyone know of any in Panola, Rusk, or Shelby counties?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                I’m curious if it’s a high fenced place and the allotment
                It states low fenced, but the picture of the deer in the ad looks like it is standing by a high fence.

Comment

Deal breaker?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricochet83 View Post
                    Hope you can get this one. Seems like it could be good.

Comment

**Lease available Eldorado Texas Schleicher County**

Looking for 4 management minded hunters on a 7 gun 2300 acre lease in Eldorado Texas, Schleicher County. $3000 per gun. Guest and family allowed but will be hunting off of hunters quota. 1 Trophy, 1 cull and 1 doe for first year. Following year depends on the buck / doe ratio we count this year.
                      Livestock water troughs and windmills throughout property.
                      Camp house with electric, water and septic. Will also be RV hookups available. Members to split monthly electric.
                      I hunted on lease last 4 year that joins this one and part of same ranch, produced a 140 class buck last year. Some great bucks taken this year. PIcs available on request.
                      This is a year round lease for dove, quail, turkey, deer, hogs and predators. .
                      Send me a PM or email me at dwrich61@att.net with contact info if interested or to set up time to look at lease.
                      David Richardson

Comment

Jeesh...I feel as if I am doing pretty well in life but some of these places seem high $ to me. I can afford some of them but hunting is truly getting expensive.

It is a darn shame that I hunt out of state and spend far less than these places cost and have the chance to kill a far better buck.

time to hit the grind and see if I can locate a less expensive property to hunt.
                        I have a place now but the neighbor told me that he is under contract to buy it for his own personal hunting use.

Comment

The drought in deep south Tx and northern Mex is getting real, protein feeding best be wide open, Im guessing everyone knows, typing to myself

Comment

update
                            Last edited by Ricochet83; 02-06-2020, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                              Need FB to search for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              UPDATE*
                              Have been talking back nd forth with this gentleman. There are currently 2 hunters on the property and looking for 3 more to total 5. Property is for sale and has been for sale by the landowner for 2 years so...………. that could go either way I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                              X