X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pm sent txoutdoorsman

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      400 acres in Menard County. 4 hunters @ $3000 ea. 5 whitetail and 2 axis allotment per hunter. Has small house to use. Yearly access. All animals allowed per state. Spring turkey season EXCLUDED. LO subleases spring turkey to a friend. Several neighboring rancher sub lease to same guy. Wants/prefers hunters to know each other. LO wants hunters to feed protein, he provers two 750lb feeders, and maintain yearly feeding if possible.

I spoke with the LO this morning. He’s sending me the lease agreement. I may be needing 3 others to join. PM me if interested. I won’t give his number here until I pass on a spot for myself.
      PMs returned to everyone.

Regarding this lease, I’m more than likely passing. Seems like it can be a good place. If anyone is interested, PM your email address and I’ll send you the lease contract and LOs info. I also have pics of animals taken and the little cabin on the place.

Comment

bow lease in mason

I'm in need of one hunter to fill our bow lease in mason county. It's $2000 a bow with 5 hunters total on a little over 600 acres north of mason. You'll have year round access and there is water and electric. You are allowed to kill one trophy.one cull"less than 8 points",two does,turkey's,&hogs. There are no guests allowed at this time.

I'm sure I'm leaving out some info so feel free to PM me any other questions.

Thanks

Comment

Several leases available on this website

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
            https://adventureministry.ecwid.com/...hips-c28365049

Several leases available on this website
            Anybody know anything about this outfit? I tried searching on here and couldn’t find much info. Their website doesn’t give much info on the leases other than price. I called and left a voicemail to maybe get more info.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
              Anybody know anything about this outfit? I tried searching on here and couldn’t find much info. Their website doesn’t give much info on the leases other than price. I called and left a voicemail to maybe get more info.
              Scott Huggins, the guy that owns/runs this organization is a decent to good guy. I know of several that have leased from him. I’ve heard good things but I’ve heard some bad things too. The biggest complaint was him not following they with his promises on utilities and such. Unfortunately he gets some great places to lease and makes money off of them. He’s a broker so take that what it is. He’s out to make money!!!

His cell is 940-393-6200. Not sure what number you called.

Comment

I called the number on his website. I will give him a call today, thanks for the info.

Comment

1500 acres coke county
                  3 hunters 3500/gun
                  looking for small group that wants to feed and manage

Lease Owner
                  shawn campbell
                  Lease Owner Phone Number

Comment

Lease Details

Lease ID: 1290
                    Date Listed: 2020-02-27
                    Owner's User ID: Danielb
                    Ranch name: Mld 3 Jasper county
                    County: Jasper
                    Acres: 5000
                    Hunters: 8
                    Cost: $1400 per hunter.
                    Lease Type: year-round
                    Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, handgun, black powder, archery
                    Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, small game, other
                    Property description: Looking for management minded hunters to join established lease.Must feed year round and pass on young bucks.Campsite but no electricity or water.Great Rds you can drive most of the lease in a 2 wheel drive truck.Closest city 4 miles away.Buna tx
                    Lease description: Lots of deer and hogs,a few turkey and varmints

Comment

Hunt Texas

Lease Details

Lease ID: 1291
                      Date Listed: 2020-03-01
                      Owner's User ID: jestescorp
                      Ranch name: Rancho Relaxo
                      County: Crockett
                      Acres: 819
                      Hunters: 6
                      Cost: $3000 per hunter.
                      Lease Type: year-round
                      Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, handgun, black powder, archery
                      Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, quail, migratory birds, small game, exotics
                      Property description: 819 acres , 27.5 miles south of Ozona, Texas
                      Lease description: blinds, feeders, bathroom, rv hookups, water and electricity , no brokers

Comment

Several available leases on this website

Tx Hunts and Leases offers Texas Deer Leases and Tx Hunting leases that are both Annual and Seasonal

Comment

Off of 2cool fishing

Old Mexico spot available.
                          This is my home spot down there. It will be just you and me on 3,000 acres. $3,000 per gun + cottonseed. One side is high fenced and that is where we are going to concentrate the feed. We have killed 190's off this place. Thanks, Jason 210-269-three3two6.

Comment

Villa Nueve Hunting Club Opening ( SoTex MLD Deer Lease )
                            A 4406 acre MLD 3 high fenced year-round hunting lease located in Zapata County, Texas ( 14 miles east of the town of Zapata ) is looking for two experienced hunters to fill a vacancy on the Villa Nueve Hunting Club which has a capped eight hunter membership. The prospective hunter shall be very experienced in scoring and aging buck deer on the hoof. This is a serious minded hunting club with game management our top priority. Our harvest rules and guidelines are not structured for those who are looking for a party lease, night hunting, a trophy first mentality, or for those who are prone to create unneeded drama. There is an expectation, as a club member, to contribute on an ongoing basis at all scheduled work weekends as well as other needed activities. A long term lease has been agreed upon with the landowners. The primary game is whitetail deer, but other game on the ranch in significant numbers include dove, duck, quail, hogs, javelina, and coyotes. Fourteen blinds and feed pens are currently available with protein and cottonseed fed outside of deer season. There are several ponds on the lease. There is a camphouse on the lease with a full kitchen, comfortably furnished living room with satellite TV, full bathroom with shower, toilets, sink, and a bedroom with bunkbeds as well as multiple single beds. RV hook-ups could be made available. A cleaning station, storage building, and a grill/smoker are located in the camp area. Significant lighting has been added to the camp area. A walk-in cooler is available nearby. Guests and childeren are welcome. Emphasis on family and children who may be our future hunters. Total annual money commitment to the lease, which would include lease fee, corn, protein, infrastructure upgrades, utilities, etc. is approximately $11,000 depending on planned projects and overall improvements. Upon joining the club, a one time fee of $1000 is assesed for aIl infrastructure that has been recently added as improvements. if you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me by emailing gj091253@yahoo.com.

Comment

Listings consist of duck and/deer leases.

Three Curl Lease connection
                              469-289-1464
                              Brett@threecurl.com

���� Leases Available for 2020/2021! ����

Individual posts with pictures on our page.

Three Curl Duck Club – Lorena

This club is located in Lorena, Tx. Just miles south of Waco along I-35, providing a short trip from Dallas or Austin. All of our clubs are private and exclusive to it members, there is absolutely no day hunting or guiding on our clubs, it belongs to the members exclusively. Our Lorena Duck Club consists of four adjoining properties beautifully and well maintained 3,400 acres of hardwoods, rolling hills, mesquite patches, pastures, crop fields, 35+ bodies of water including lakes, ponds, rivers, and creeks. As far as water for ducks you would have exclusive access to 7 lakes 5-20 acres in size, 9 duck ponds 1-5 acres in size including two constant level ponds, 16 cattle/dove ponds, two creeks that run throughout the property, and a stretch of the South Bosque River that also runs through the property. These ponds and lakes are filled with great vegetation for ducks, pre-placed duck blinds, and will be planted with millets and smartweed as Mother Nature allows. There is also a 4 acre wetlands that is drained and planted for ducks each year. It doesn’t get any better than this! There are over 1000 acres of Hardwoods and mesquite patches on the property that are home to many pigs, and the occasional group of turkey. For your dove hunting, there are 900 acres of cultivated field that has been planted in wheat this year as well as a 50 acre field that is planted in sunflowers and milo for the dove each year. This is a beautiful ranch that is well managed year round. There is also many rolling pastures with water and tree lines that would make for great dove hunting. The cost is $13,000 for a membership and only a limit number of memberships are sold. Each membership will allow up to 4 hunters, you may purchase a membership as an individual or a group of no more than four hunters ($3,250/hunter). Membership will include year round access for fishing, varmint, pigs, dove hunting, ducks, and geese. This a turnkey club, Three Curl will manage the property, plant food plots, work with farmer on crops, plant duck food, install duck blinds and brush them in. We strictly manage the whitetail hunting. You may purchase whitetail tags for an additional fee. A furnished lodge is provided as well as water and electric hook ups for an RV. Members will have the first rights for renewal for years to come. Each year new amenities and properties will be added to the club as it grows. One membership available.

HG 958
                              Paris, TX
                              This lease is a year around recreational hunting lease. You will have exclusive access to hunt pigs, dove, ducks, and deer, as well as fishing. The property is primarily open pasture with few tree lines, so deer hunting will be limited. Perfect for varmint, hogs, and wing shooting. There are also 15 ponds on the property. Most ponds are smaller, 3 are good size. $5/acre for up to 6 hunters

MBR 544
                              Seagoville, TX
                              This lease is a year around recreational hunting lease. You will have exclusive access to hunt pigs, dove, ducks, and deer, as well as fishing. It’s located just 20 minutes south of Dallas in the Trinity River bottoms with easy access from HW 175. It includes 200+/- acres of thick hardwoods and 350+/- acres of cultivated field. This is a Dallas County property so deer hunting is limited to bow only. Rifles may be used for other hunting however. $6/acre for 4 hunters

Cran 403_______________________Crandall, Tx
                              This 403 acer property located just outside of Crandall, Tx right off of 175 is perfect for your all around hunter. Year round access and all hunting and fishing rights are included. It includes 170 acres of cultivated crop field that is planted in wheat. There are two ponds just under an acre as well as a large lake is able to drain during the summer months and flood almost 50 acres during the fall rains. This gives the chance for great vegetation to grow and the hardwoods to flutist before being flooded in the fall for some unbeatable duck hunting habitat but is completely dependent on rain. The remainder of the property is in rolling pasture terrain. $15/acre up to 6 hunters max

Square 250______________Honey Grove, Tx
                              This 250 acre property is located in Fannin County. It’s a year round recreational lease with exclusive hunting rights for deer, hogs, ducks, dove, varmnits, and fishing. It consists of four ponds half acre to an acre in size. All ponds have good duck food and have some cover around them to make for great concealment. Has held ducks in recent years, with the exception of this past season duck hunting was slow. With recent rains, there are deer and pig tracks all throughout the cultivated fields. Looking for four hunters at $1,000/gun.

HG 104___________________Honey grove, Tx
                              100 acres tract of land with almost 60 acres of water. Duck and dove lease only. If this property was spread out it could hunt 3 times as many hunters. This is a retired catfish farm with 6 ponds ranging in size of 7-9 acres. Also included in the lease is a 2 acre slough fed by a creek. One 7 acre pond will be drained this off season and planted in corn, water will be pumped in just in time for duck season. $2,000/gun for 4 hunters

ROX 101__________________________Roxton, Tx
                              This 150 acre duck lease sits along a long creek bottom that runs through Fannin County. There is over 12 acres of water in a secluded bottom along the edge of a crop field and the creek. The sloughs are covered in hydrilla, pond weed, and other native grasses around the outside. Will also flood into the timber and crop field in wet years. $1,500/gun for up to 4 hunters

HG 102 ____________________Honey Grove, Tx
                              3 good ponds and a cultivated field that floods with good rain in one lease duck. First two ponds are both over an acre. Twin ponds loaded with great duck food, planted with millet, barn yard grass, and smart weed. These have been very consistent ponds over the past two years. Third hole is a flooded timber hole planted with smartweed, completely surround by hardwoods, great for wood ducks. Fourth duck hole is a small ponds that floods out several acres of a wheat field after a good rain, makes for great late season field hunts. Max of 4 hunters $1,500/gun

HG 103 _____________________Honey Grove, Tx
                              Three Duck holes one lease. This is a great lease. Biggest of the two ponds is between 5-6 acres and size bordering a cultivated field. Great cover on all size and good food in the pond. Pond is creek fed that floods out into hard woods on far end of duck hole with a nice large 4 man blind. Next hole is a great honey hole, it is a levy built on the end of a cultivated field that hold water year round an floods out the field with heavy rain and has a nice 4 man blind. Last pond is right at an acre in size nestled in a grove of trees. Great little late season mallard hole. Max of 4 hunters $1,500/gun

PM or call 469-289-1744 for details or appointments to view property.

Comment

Looking for a small lease within 1 to 1.5 hours of Temple. 1 to 2 people for the wife and I OR willing to join an established lease if someone is looking for another member or 2. We bowhunt only but not opposed to a lease with rifle hunters. Need something closer than the lease I have now so I can hunt during the week when I have no honey does!

PM me please if you have any info on a possible lease. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X