2020 Available Leases... Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    No apology needed from anyone. I can assure you I’m not a lease broker. Even though it’s a crazy lucrative business. I’m just trying to help others out is all. I’m in front of a computer all day and have time to waste on this thread. I’ve posted sone from brokers clearly and have even found the LOs information without going thri said broker. Lease brokers are scum and prey on us for an easy payday. Not my MO

But if anyone wants to throw me a bone if you get a lease off this thread
    I do owe you an apology - I failed to read the first part of the thread - my fault and again sorry for the post

Comment

Oklahoma leases

Garvin County
      577 acres
      Garvin County
      1000 acre waterfowl lease, big watershed plus 18 large assorted ponds, wheat, plus deer and turkey
      Lincoln county 115 acres
      Seminole county 80 acres
      Greer county
      160 acres
      160 acres
      Beaver county, whitetail plus mule deer
      1150 acres
      Mayes county
      160 acers
      Pushmataha County 415 acer
      Deer turkey hogs bear camping
      Call Rick Story 4057406177

Comment

Those are some good places to search for leases. Quite a few hill country cities have lease/hunting sections on their websites. Just got to look for time/date stamps as to when they were posted. Some websites haven’t been updated in years and some update weekly.
        Correct, I know the Mason Co one hasn’t been updated. A few of those guys are now deceased and others have been leased.

Comment

2800 Acres located in Hardin County.

Camp area with water well / No electricity

TPWD / Hardin County rules – 1 Big buck, 1 Cull buck and 2 doe allotment per membership.

Cost is $1450 / Significant other and your children under 18 can hunt off your membership, anything they kill goes against your membership allotment.

Membership fee covers leaving a camper in the property year-round.

Comment

415 acers of prime hunting in PUSHMATAHA COUNTY OKLAHOMA.
            Deer, Turkey, Hogs and Bear.
            Year around lease
            Primitive camping
            3 hunters plus max
            no permeant structures built on property
            no timber cut
            stands, feeders and blinds ok
            4 wheelers ok
            $3735.00 a year
            price will not go upon lease
            you have first refusal the following year to renew
            Between Antlers and Clayton on Highway 271
            call Rick@405.740.6177

Comment

See my post in the classifieds. 8800 acres in Kent Co.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                Anyone check on these in Comanche yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jptx View Post
                  Anyone check on these in Comanche yet?
                  Those all look familiar from when I was looking a couple years ago, but call and see. Even if they aren't current the LO may have something else.

Comment

If anyone needs a 6th, let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am posting this for our rancher. We have two spots available on 4000 acre archery only lease in Melvin, Texas. Water and electric. Strict management program in place. 135 to 150 top in potential. 80% live oak, the rest in brush and coastal grass. Great target rich environment for bow hunters. just PM your number to me and Ill get back with you.

Comment

Pm sent to you above sir.

2cool Fishing post
                        I have 3 spots available on a 5500 acre ranch in Edward's county west of Rock springs. Has a camphouse, icemaker, water, electric, and sewer. There is room to park rvs if you prefer. Deer, turkey, some hogs, axis, predators. Had anthrax go through last year so whitetail harvest is restricted. Reduced price now is $3200 and that includes everything-Blinds, feeders, feed, electricity. $5200 would be full price when whitetail return to full population numbers. Each hunter will be allowed an axis trophy and a cull or doe, whitetail "buck of a lifetime"-for now, possible whitetail cull buck, turkey, hogs, predators Year around. Family and guest friendly.
                        Give me a call or text at 361 772 6820.

Comment

Deer lease (South Holliday, Texas)

Deer lease 750 Acres max. Five Hunters serious inquiries only Contact 940-224-6276. Robert, thank you.

Comment

400 acres in Menard County. 4 hunters @ $3000 ea. 5 whitetail and 2 axis allotment per hunter. Has small house to use. Yearly access. All animals allowed per state. Spring turkey season EXCLUDED. LO subleases spring turkey to a friend. Several neighboring rancher sub lease to same guy. Wants/prefers hunters to know each other. LO wants hunters to feed protein, he provers two 750lb feeders, and maintain yearly feeding if possible.

I spoke with the LO this morning. He’s sending me the lease agreement. I may be needing 3 others to join. PM me if interested. I won’t give his number here until I pass on a spot for myself.

Comment

400 acres in Menard County. 4 hunters @ $3000 ea. 5 whitetail and 2 axis allotment per hunter. Has small house to use. Yearly access. All animals allowed per state. Spring turkey season EXCLUDED. LO subleases spring turkey to a friend. Several neighboring rancher sub lease to same guy. Wants/prefers hunters to know each other. LO wants hunters to feed protein, he provers two 750lb feeders, and maintain yearly feeding if possible.

I spoke with the LO this morning. He’s sending me the lease agreement. I may be needing 3 others to join. PM me if interested. I won’t give his number here until I pass on a spot for myself.
                              Lemme know some more details. I would be interested

Comment

4000 acres in Mitchell County
                                Electric and water and campsite
                                Deer, turkey, hogs, quail and dove
                                Two Bass Fishing Tanks
                                Annual lease
                                Looking for only group of 6 hunters that are management minded and want to feed

Lease Owner
                                shawn campbell
                                Lease Owner Phone Number

Comment

Working...
                                X