2020 Available Leases... Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    4000 acres 20mi. SW of Childress Tx.- Muley,WT,Turkey, Hogs This is a year around lease. $2500 a gun, 2 to 3 spots available on 6 gun lease.

https://texashuntingforum.com/forum/...g-lease#UNREAD
    This sounds like solid place

Comment

Menard area lease

2 mature hunters for yearly lease. 1200 acres. $2250 per gun. 1 buck 1 doe, turkey & fishing. Small cabin on the San Saba River. Call Monica 210.882.7731
      you are CLEARLY a lease broker - tell us you history and give us some references to how the hunters you have found like their leases please

Comment

Originally posted by Stetsonoverton View Post
        This sounds like solid place
        Read the thread - this guy has posted a ton of leases - proceed carefully IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
          I dont think he's a lease broker lol

He's simply pulling these lease listings from other websites where they are posted and posting them here for TBH's to see.

Comment

you are CLEARLY a lease broker - tell us you history and give us some references to how the hunters you have found like their leases please
            Did you read the thread?
            He is looking for a lease too.
            I assure you he is not a lease broker.

Comment

I, as many others, am in the lease hunting market. If you find one and don’t have interest, post it here so someone could possibly benefit.

Ill start! (Not my listing, just posting)

625 acres for lease in Palo Pinto county.
              I am going to lease out a couple of pastures this year, call for details.
              817-598-5338
              Outstanding idea sir

Comment

I have a place but for that area that’s a good price

Comment

Are you kidding me? He starts this thread every year to try to help people out by copying these from other websites so people who don’t have time to search all the sites can find them in one spot. I don’t think he makes a dime off them and I think you owe him an apology.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                    Are you kidding me? He starts this thread every year to try to help people out by copying these from other websites so people who don’t have time to search all the sites can find them in one spot. I don’t think he makes a dime off them and I think you owe him an apology.
                    No apology needed from anyone. I can assure you I’m not a lease broker. Even though it’s a crazy lucrative business. I’m just trying to help others out is all. I’m in front of a computer all day and have time to waste on this thread. I’ve posted sone from brokers clearly and have even found the LOs information without going thri said broker. Lease brokers are scum and prey on us for an easy payday. Not my MO

But if anyone wants to throw me a bone if you get a lease off this thread

Comment

No apology needed from anyone. I can assure you I’m not a lease broker. Even though it’s a crazy lucrative business. I’m just trying to help others out is all. I’m in front of a computer all day and have time to waste on this thread. I’ve posted sone from brokers clearly and have even found the LOs information without going thri said broker. Lease brokers are scum and prey on us for an easy payday. Not my MO

But if anyone wants to throw me a bone if you get a lease off this thread

You sure you don’t just use about 15 different aliases and phone numbers?? LOL keep up the great work!

Comment

Lmao he’s not a lease broker, he finds them on Craigslist, Facebook, and tpwd. Then he post them all here.

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                          You sure you don’t just use about 15 different aliases and phone numbers?? LOL keep up the great work!
                          Well crap, now my secret is out. I will Thanks

Comment

145 Acre One Year Lease in Harper 78631
                            Group lease your choosing four hunters. Lodging, electricity, water, feeders, blinds.
                            Come and go as you please. No one else will hunt on it except your group. Half is high fenced $12,995.
                            (210) 997-8900

Comment

Well crap, now my secret is out. I will Thanks
                              Lease broker!!!! Lmao, keep up the good work brother

Comment

Originally posted by jtc39 View Post
                                The place in Jonesboro belongs to me. I have received a lot of interest and I am working on responding in the order received; however, I still have work responsibilities to attend to. I have currently received over 60 responses in less than 24 hours. Please be patient.

You got a message from me through TPWD. Look forward to hearing back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X