2020 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck fellas.

I'm in Grapevine with the 12s, and its chilly.

Comment

We lost 15-14 after playing bad for 2 innings and making a furious comeback. Brady burned the right fielder for a 3 run HR to get within 1, but we couldn’t push another across. Not a bad opener for a young team though. I think a lot of the less experienced kids thought it was gonna be easy after Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        We lost 15-14 after playing bad for 2 innings and making a furious comeback. Brady burned the right fielder for a 3 run HR to get within 1, but we couldn’t push another across. Not a bad opener for a young team though. I think a lot of the less experienced kids thought it was gonna be easy after Saturday.

Solid start to the Spring!

Comment

That is a solid start. Was great weather for baseball. Hoping this weekend clears in the Dallas area. We are suppose to be there for Scotland Yard tourney.

Comment

10uAA Twelve silver

Comment

The last two weekends we have played 10 games going 9 and 1, scoring 70 runs and allowed 18 bringing home the $1.99 gold rings both weekends This last weekend we allowed 3 runs all weekend with 4 out of 5 games being shutouts. The boys are pitching and playing some defense.

Comment

The 12s got boat raced yesterday morning, our pitchers just could not find the strike zone. Brock hit one off the 275 sign in CF, probably his best hit ball in 2 years haha....then he got thrown out trying to stretch it to a triple

Logan and the 10s beat his old team 17-5, he had a double and another single, he really wasn't worked up about it but my wife was happy lol. They lost the 2nd game in the final minutes, turned out to be a good day of baseball for them after a shaky Saturday.

We are off till 3-21.

Comment

Anyone hear about these coaches? Believe they played at Premier this weekend.

Comment

Hope y’all are up and running and all systems go. Let me know if any of you guys play in the greater Austin area. I’ll come out and watch some baseball.

Comment

We’re postponed for a few weeks, kid got a new stick to swing once we get back at it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech08 View Post

Anyone hear about these coaches? Believe they played at Premier this weekend.

We were there and didn't see them, but that's comical! Lol

Comment

I am not sure what we are doing at this point, my 12u is supposed to play this weekend, not sure if the rain or utrip will keep us from playing...

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                            We were there and didn't see them, but that's comical! Lol

Heard they got banned from premier.

Comment

Wow. That seems kind of crazy if true

Comment

Heard the same thing, then I believe they won the tournament and Premier has backed off the ban. Maybe just a stern talking too???? Just rumors from face space.

Comment

Working...
                                X