This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Who ties your shoes for you? God I hope you don't operate motorized equipment....

ALL of those players were eligible to be drafted AS REQUIRED by the NFL. That means any team could have taken them with any draft pick, and no one wanted them. Joe Burrow aint Tony Romo....EVERYONE knows he's one of the better qbs to come out of college in decades. He's going to go top 3 and that is THAT!

HE HAS TO ENTER THE DRAFT!!
    ......AND HE WILL BE DRAFTED......

....FIRST OVERALL.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      Walk on is correct. Undrafted FA is a legal term. Same difference.
      This keeps getting better.

Comment

Man it got deep in here

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
          This keeps getting better.
          You obviously don't understand the process.....yoke.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
            Kurt Warner was undrafted. I thought Terrell Davis was too, not sure about that one.

Littered? Sure, what term would you use?
            Well, if that is littered, littering wouldn't be much of a problem.

Some term that indicates scarcity and improbability.

Comment

I don't know the exact term, but a kicker from Brownwood, Tx and kicked at Kansas St went undrafted. Name was Matt McCrane I believe. He was invited to try out for several NFL teams. That's how I think undrafted kids get in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                I don't know the exact term, but a kicker from Brownwood, Tx and kicked at Kansas St went undrafted. Name was Matt McCrane I believe. He was invited to try out for several NFL teams. That's how I think undrafted kids get in the NFL.
                Yes, but he was eligible to be drafted by anyone who wanted to, during the draft. If no one selects him after the last round, then he has options.

This idea that you can forego the draft and go where you want and "start from the bottom" is a fairy tale.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                  Yes, that’s an undrafted free agent. He can go to any team that wants him. Of course JB can tell the team if you draft me, I’m not coming and will demand to be traded.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    Yes, that’s an undrafted free agent. He can go to any team that wants him. Of course JB can tell the team if you draft me, I’m not coming and will demand to be traded.
                    Much like Eli Manning did to the Chargers. They drafted him #1 overall and traded him to the Giants.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Joe Brady to the Panthers.

Comment

Looks like Joe Brady will be going to the Carolina panthers as the OC... good luck and thanks for the memories

Comment

It seems to me that they would be very familiar with his play calling and wouldn't miss a beat? Emsminger sat there right beside him.

Comment

2019 CFB Season National Championship Thread

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                It seems to me that they would be very familiar with his play calling and wouldn't miss a beat? Emsminger sat there right beside him.

Coach O has shown the desire to get the best assistants in the country he’ll find someone fitted. Happy for joe

Comment

Working...
                                X