X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** this is sad....

Comment

I find Drew Pearson to be pretty annoying, but it is criminal that he’s not in the HOF, especially considering some of the receivers who are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Harold Carmichael, 2nd team all 70s decade, just got in with this.

Drew Pearson 1st team All Decade.....not in.......criminal..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I find Drew Pearson to be pretty annoying, but it is criminal that he’s not in the HOF, especially considering some of the receivers who are.

X2!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            Harris did - Now there is only one player from the 70s first team ALL DECADE that is not in the HOF.

Really unbelievable
            I said Waters and meant Harris. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Harold Carmichael, 2nd team all 70s decade, just got in with this.

Drew Pearson 1st team All Decade.....not in.......criminal..
              Has he done something to **** the voters off?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Has he done something to **** the voters off?

For years with the Cowboys I think it was just an east coast bias.... so many **** reporters in that area just wouldn’t give them their due. Now some are getting in and not sure why Drew didn’t. He was one of those at the top of the list I thought this additional 15 members added would benefit.

Comment

Since we have moved on to the HOF.

My vote goes to Pete Rose. Free Pete!

Comment

It was more about walk ons in the NFL than the HOF actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      It was more about walk ons in the NFL than the HOF actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        For years with the Cowboys I think it was just an east coast bias.... so many **** reporters in that area just wouldn’t give them their due. Now some are getting in and not sure why Drew didn’t. He was one of those at the top of the list I thought this additional 15 members added would benefit.
                        Doesn't make sense, and going on for too long for it to be a coincidence. Most of the time I shrug off the bias talk, but there is no other explanation left.

Comment

Deflection

Comment

Here you go BOB.
                            Drop the mike Greenie.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Here you go BOB.
                              Drop the mike Greenie.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-f...tory/88058853/
                              I meant to point this out to y'all yesterday...….you're confusing two different things.

He said SEASON. He even said he was not going to debate whether or not they were the greatest team.

By the numbers they certainly did have the greatest season ever. I never said they didn't.

It cannot be determined YET if they are the greatest team ever. You need draft picks and NFL success to determine that because the greatest TEAM will have the best players. Great players get drafted high and have success at the next level.

The 2019 LSU TIGERS did have the greatest SEASON ever.

BoB agrees.

Comment

The best season ever played by the best team ever!!! VICTORY

Comment

Working...
                                X