X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welp..ags down to one returning rb.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      I don’t care that OBJ hit them up. Big deal. But we should believe it was fake money? Take the purple glasses off. Mega rich NFL players aren’t carrying around fake money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I care. Real or fake they need to keep him away. The kids flock to him. I do not know if it was real or fake. Just telling you what I read. Former players that care and were there may also want to school him on his antics.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        There were no LSU dudes on ESPN, not that I saw. Game commentators are anti-LSU, Herbstreit is full of a Buckeye enema, he spews that rhetoric 24/7. ESPN in general has always been anti-LSU.

I will repeat again slowly so you can understand. LSU accomplished things no other team has done. Defeated 7 top teams, 4 or 5 in the top 5, no team has ever done that. The margin of victory over those same teams was the largest. And going 15-0 while running the table. Most impressive CFB team I have ever seen. Im sorry if you cant see that, but hey, whatever.

Congrats again to the 2 Bowl participants, a great game for sure. Looking forward to next year.
        I will repeat again slowly so you can understand......THEY ARE DEFINATELY IN THE DISCUSSION.

The ESPN morning shows have several LSU former players that are proclaiming them best ever.

You can research the 01 Hurricanes yourself. I'm not typing their accomplishments. Lol. I guess maybr they are the most talented ever? Based on draft picks and NFL success?

The 03, 04, 05 Trojans had 2 heisman winners and won 30 something games in a row. Won back to back national titles and were one play from a 3rd. They were the best team ever.......until they weren't.

You can't convince me that after beating them.....05 Texas and that Vince guy would lose to this LSU team. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

There were no LSU dudes on ESPN, not that I saw. Game commentators are anti-LSU, Herbstreit is full of a Buckeye enema, he spews that rhetoric 24/7. ESPN in general has always been anti-LSU.

I will repeat again slowly so you can understand. LSU accomplished things no other team has done. Defeated 7 top teams, 4 or 5 in the top 5, no team has ever done that. The margin of victory over those same teams was the largest. And going 15-0 while running the table. Most impressive CFB team I have ever seen. Im sorry if you cant see that, but hey, whatever.

Congrats again to the 2 Bowl participants, a great game for sure. Looking forward to next year.
          How do you beat 5 top 5 teams if you are the number one team?

This is why this doesn't work. That nonsense DOES NOT fly.

I'll take the 01 Canes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            I care. Real or fake they need to keep him away. The kids flock to him. I do not know if it was real or fake. Just telling you what I read. Former players that care and were there may also want to school him on his antics.
            You do know if it was real or fake … Geez

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I will repeat again slowly so you can understand......THEY ARE DEFINATELY IN THE DISCUSSION.

The ESPN morning shows have several LSU former players that are proclaiming them best ever.

You can research the 01 Hurricanes yourself. I'm not typing their accomplishments. Lol. I guess maybr they are the most talented ever? Based on draft picks and NFL success?

The 03, 04, 05 Trojans had 2 heisman winners and won 30 something games in a row. Won back to back national titles and were one play from a 3rd. They were the best team ever.......until they weren't.

You can't convince me that after beating them.....05 Texas and that Vince guy would lose to this LSU team. [emoji6]

I believe you were asleep last night after the game when "ALL" of the ESPN commentators were verifying that. Once again, not my words.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                I wish they all could have gotten broke off a few hundo to enrich the NOLA economy last night!
                NOLA made plenty of moola from Clemson and LSU fans. Had the pecans made it they also would have left a few coins in New Orleans.

They were as absent as Chase Young has been.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  Burrow might be the most NFL ready QB I can ever recall. Right up there with Peyton Manning and some of the other greats. The fact that he can also run for a first down is devastating for defenses.
                  Bigger. Faster. Bigger. Way faster....did i say bigger?
                  Plus... bengals.
                  Not yet.

Comment

This thread has taken a turn for the extremely stupid.....

National Champs! Party Time! To the Victor Go The Spoils! Let the kids enjoy their moment for gods sake.

OBJ, other teams, and who's going into the draft don't mean **** today.

Comment

I believe you were asleep last night after the game when "ALL" of the ESPN commentators were verifying that. Once again, not my words.
                      I'm not trying to discount your team or rain on your parade. You say it with such certainty.

They always say these things about the current undefeated champions. Its fresh in their memory. They said the same thing about Clemson last year after they thrashed the great Bama.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        How do you beat 5 top 5 teams if you are the number one team?

This is why this doesn't work. That nonsense DOES NOT fly.

I'll take the 01 Canes.
                        Read the comment buckeye, 4 or 5. Check the schedule, then check back

UGA, Bama, OU, Clemson, just right off the top of my head.

Comment

I'm not trying to discount your team or rain on your parade. You say it with such certainty.

They always say these things about the current undefeated champions. Its fresh in their memory. They said the same thing about Clemson last year after they thrashed the great Bama.

stay awake next time so you can see it for yourself.

Comment

Clemson will win it's 3rd title in 4 years.

Lmao!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

It seems to be a consensus across the board. 2019 LSU Tigers, best team all time.

Not my words. Media is saying this. I just happen to agree.
                              All morning long,on every channel.Same thing over,and over..Retired coaches are saying the same thing.NFL scouts as well.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Read the comment buckeye, 4 or 5. Check the schedule, then check back

UGA, Bama, OU, Clemson, just right off the top of my head.
                                Ohio State is number 3 and LSU is number 1

So again, maybe the dumbest comment / analysis I have ever read. You did not beat 5 of the top 5, or 4 for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X