This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    RS - Soph ... blew his knee out in first game of 2018 season vs. MIA.
    Chaisson has been out of HS 3 yrs and will declare for the draft.
    Late 1st, early 2nd rd projection

Regardless the $$ was fake as OBJ was looking for attention like he always does.
    players on the team love him, the administration not so much.
    It wasn't fake - there is very clear video of the OBJ - Jefferson exchange.

Comment

Jer James is plum ate up with it. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Jer James is plum ate up with it. Lol.
        I wish they all could have gotten broke off a few hundo to enrich the NOLA economy last night!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          It wasn't fake - there is very clear video of the OBJ - Jefferson exchange.
          You can't tell fake money that they use for rap videos and movies from real money on a phone video.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
            You can't tell fake money that they use for rap videos and movies from real money on a phone video.
            This aint the FBI - and this wasn't a rap video ...

Comment

Money was fake.
              Shoes and beats were part of bowl package gifts.
              At least that’s what I have read.

OBJ needs to be kept far away from the team. Trouble and drama surrounds him. Not someone you want the players around.

Comment

I don’t care that OBJ hit them up. Big deal. But we should believe it was fake money? Take the purple glasses off. Mega rich NFL players aren’t carrying around fake money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Money was fake.
                  Shoes and beats were part of bowl package gifts.
                  At least that’s what I have read.

OBJ needs to be kept far away from the team. Trouble and drama surrounds him. Not someone you want the players around.
                  Again, we are not under oath, and this is not an interrogation. That money was nowhere near fake

That's insane

LBJ got the Buckeyes Beats prior to the playoff. Usually get the shoes as well. Every bowl game has a gift package from sponsors.

Comment

Other teams are in that discussion sir. The thing that makes most people put 01 Miami over 94-95 Nebraska, 03-04 USC and 05 Texas is NFL success. That remains to be seen about this LSU team.

Enjoy the championship but slow ya roll a bit. [emoji6]

It seems to be a consensus across the board. 2019 LSU Tigers, best team all time.

Not my words. Media is saying this. I just happen to agree.

Comment

Lol. Yeah the dudes from LSU on ESPN.

It's all opinions because they can never play. Certainly 2019 LSU is in the discussion.

Comment

Burrow might be the most NFL ready QB I can ever recall. Right up there with Peyton Manning and some of the other greats. The fact that he can also run for a first down is devastating for defenses.

Comment

Lol. Yeah the dudes from LSU on ESPN.

It's all opinions because they can never play. Certainly 2019 LSU is in the discussion.

There were no LSU dudes on ESPN, not that I saw. Game commentators are anti-LSU, Herbstreit is full of a Buckeye enema, he spews that rhetoric 24/7. ESPN in general has always been anti-LSU.

I will repeat again slowly so you can understand. LSU accomplished things no other team has done. Defeated 7 top teams, 4 or 5 in the top 5, no team has ever done that. The margin of victory over those same teams was the largest. And going 15-0 while running the table. Most impressive CFB team I have ever seen. Im sorry if you cant see that, but hey, whatever.

Congrats again to the 2 Bowl participants, a great game for sure. Looking forward to next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            Burrow might be the most NFL ready QB I can ever recall. Right up there with Peyton Manning and some of the other greats. The fact that he can also run for a first down is devastating for defenses.
                            I was thinking about this and everybody is saying, "oh well nice run" to the Cincy Bengals you go.
                            But what if he didn't declare for the draft and walked on a NFL team of his choice? Wouldn't that so like Joe?

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              I don’t care that OBJ hit them up. Big deal. But we should believe it was fake money? Take the purple glasses off. Mega rich NFL players aren’t carrying around fake money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Clearly you havn't been paying attention to....them.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                                I was thinking about this and everybody is saying, "oh well nice run" to the Cincy Bengals you go.
                                But what if he didn't declare for the draft and walked on a NFL team of his choice? Wouldn't that so like Joe?
                                That's not how this works...

Comment

Working...
                                X