We corn dog free . .

#Jimbohasablackcatbone

And championship free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      And championship free

For the moment . . We filling the pipeline . .

#Jimbohasablackcatbone

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Don’t 90% of LA residents live rent free anyway.[emoji3061][emoji23]
        In your dong-horn and agnes’ heads they do.

Ahhhh.... being on top and consistently looking down on you boys sure is nice.

Toot! Toot! We comin’ baws!

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
          Time to get lit
          See any Dong-horns or agnes’ there? Should be a few trying to get a glimpse of what a couple of real teams look like.

Probably wearing LSU gear with those sponge bob square toes. You can easily detect them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            In your dong-horn and agnes’ heads they do.

Ahhhh.... being on top and consistently looking down on you boys sure is nice.

Toot! Toot! We comin’ baws!

#katrinacards...

Comment

Plenty of your kind in La. also.

Ever pay attention to how many Texans ask about best places in La. for various things. Not so much for your area or areas. There is a reason so many championships are played in New Orleans and not here.

As far as living here. It’s ok. Don’t over estimate yourself.
              The championship game is played in Arlington as well. The Big 12 is also.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-12-2020, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Where did they get those buses. Them baws are broke. Did ATM donate that money? What..... LSU put more money in the SEC bank for all the other teams to get a share of? Those po Cajuns. Imagine that. Party on!

Comment

Where did they get those buses. Them baws are broke. Did ATM donate that money? What..... LSU put more money in the SEC bank for all the other teams to get a share of? Those po Cajuns. Imagine that. Party on!

Only a Corndog would be impressed by a bus. Texas high school teams travel around on similar ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      #katrinacards...
                      Know what’s really funny? A lot of my family that lost everything during Rita lived in Bridge City, Port Arthur, and Orange. They all lost every single thing they owned. And, I mean everything. They went to La. and were taken in by family members. Some for over a year until they could recover. My mom has a small wood frame 3 br 1 bathroom house that is over 100 years old. She had three families living there. They did what it took. Harvey destroyed much of the area of Texas where I live and work. Union brothers and sisters from La. donated time, money, and everything from diapers to groceries to help people in Texas get back on their feet. People like you have no clue how this works. Just hope it’s not your sorry *** the next time someone needs help. It works both directions. Disasters don’t only hit Louisiana. I don’t remember the Cajun navy asking people what state they were from

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                        Only a Corndog would be impressed by a bus. Texas high school teams travel around on similar ones.

It’s at a championship. A place yours will never be. I saw three just like it yesterday. Impressive? Better believe it!

Comment

Bill O'Brian used his version of the "stagger lee" . . To the same result . .

#fillthepipeline

Comment

Know what’s really funny? A lot of my family that lost everything during Rita lived in Bridge City, Port Arthur, and Orange. They all lost every single thing they owned. And, I mean everything. They went to La. and were taken in by family members. Some for over a year until they could recover. My mom has a small wood frame 3 br 1 bathroom house that is over 100 years old. She had three families living there. They did what it took. Harvey destroyed much of the area of Texas where I live and work. Union brothers and sisters from La. donated time, money, and everything from diapers to groceries to help people in Texas get back on their feet. People like you have no clue how this works. Just hope it’s not your sorry *** the next time someone needs help. It works both directions. Disasters don’t only hit Louisiana. I don’t remember the Cajun navy asking people what state they were from
                            Yes we know all about hurricanes and floods in Texas.

Comment

2019 CFB Season National Championship Thread

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Yes we know all about hurricanes and floods in Texas.

How bout we leave tragedies out of this? Several of us have families an friends that lost everything including family members

Comment

It’s a greyhound bus with a purple paint job![emoji2957]

And it’s a **** good thing they don’t play the game. Congrats on the NC tigahs!

Comment

Working...
                                X