Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a minute, please say a quick prayer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for peace, comfort, and complete healing.
    God bless this family.

Comment

I lift Tina and Kevin up to the Lord this morning.

Comment

So sorry to hear this Kevin. Continued thoughts and prayers up for all three of you.

Comment

Man that news sucked the breath out of me. We're prayin for you.

Comment

When you go into the darkness, remember what you saw in the light. It's easy to lose sight of God in these tough times because we are so focused on the struggle. I pray that you have a community around you and your family that you can lean on. I pray that in your weakness, God shows off his strength. We don't get to know the why, but we do get to know the outcome! John 16:33 - I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”

Comment

Praying for ya'll this morning

Comment

Tina continues to be in our prayers, Kevin, as do you and Konnor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

My prayers go up for Tina, Connor and you Kevin. I've been questioning a lot of things since last August.

Comment

Daily prayers, Kevin!

Comment

Continued prayers for your family, Kevin.

Comment

Don't give up on God brother he can move mountains. He moved the obvious mountain by allowing her to walk into the ER under her own strength. We never know why God works the way he does but everything is in his timing and reasoning. My family has been through some very scary trials from my wife being wheelchair bound with a feeding tube to her walking and no longer having a feeding tube, to my son have tumors pop up all over his chest and basically disfiguring his rib cage and having to prepare for 2 surgeries. 1 to remove the tumors and the second to break and reconstruct his rib cage. God worked his magic and removed those tumors within a matter of weeks. My son was then going to have to wear a brace to reshape his rib cage until the age of 24. He wore the brace for almost a year and was able to take it off. God is good and he is working on your wife. He just does it at his own pace. Stay strong brother.

Comment

I feel from your last update that the prayers are working. When medical staff are amazed by someone overcoming what they think should not be possible, good things are happening.

Sending prayers up for you and your family.

J

Comment

Prayers up for y'all and them doctors and nurses!!

Comment

Remembering your family in prayer this morning.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Working...
                                X