Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a minute, please say a quick prayer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for peace, comfort and complete healing.
    God Bess

Comment

Sorry to hear this Kevin, Prayers for Tina, you and Konner

Comment

Continued prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Sending prayers!

Comment

Prayers up for complete healing and peace during this fight for the entire family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
              That's the thing that pi$$es me off, Randy. She feels GREAT. She can function on 2 or 3 hours of sleep and will still run circles around me. She shows no signs of what this horrible disease does to people. From the outside, you'd never know anything was wrong with her. She did loose some weight, but I think she's down to a healthy weight. I just never thought we'd be going through this at such an early point in our lives.

This $h1t makes me really question my faith.
              Sorry to hear this Sir, prayers for you and your family. Stay strong for your family and I wish the very best for you and them.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Kevin - continued prayers sent up for you and Tina.

Comment

Praying for y’all

Comment

Prayers to guide the doctors and prayers for your wife a full recovery and your family.

Comment

Continued prayers for you and Tina. God bless you guys.

Comment

Kevin, I put Tina and you n Konnor on the prayer list for my Bible Study class this morning. There are some real veteran prayer warriors in that group!! We will be praying for healing and restoration for Tina, comfort for you and Konnor and to keep your family circle unbroken here on earth for many years ahead!
                          Love y'all in Christ!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Lord hear our prayers

Comment

Tina saw the cardiologist on Wednesday. He told her to check into the ER that evening and she would have a pericardial window put in on Thursday. This would drain the fluid off of her heart, back into her abdomen, to be reabsorbed by her body. That happened Thursday, and then she went to ICU. They drained 600ccs of fluid from around her heart. The doctors were in shock that she walked into the ER, when most people with that much fluid don't usually function at all. Friday they told her that she was going to be transferred to a regular room and most likely go home on Saturday. They didn't have a room, so she's basically stuck in ICU, and not quite ready to come home.

Her nurse, last night, worked some miracles and we smuggled Konnor in to see her for about an hour. It took everything in me to not break down completely.

We have the Cub Scout end of year banquet tonight, that she will miss for the first time in 4 years. I'm hoping that she will get to come home tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

At this point, we don't know what the future holds, but right now is probably the worst time in my entire life. I don't wish this on anyone. I would ask you to keep praying, but through all this I'm not sure if there really is a God. This sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X