Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a minute, please say a quick prayer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for peace and comfort and complete healing.

Comment

Praying

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
          Lord Jesus we are in desperate need of Your miracle for this family. We call on You to bring Your healing power over Tina this morning. Deliver her from this disease and restore her health that she will know You are her Lord and her Savior and that any and all attacks from the enemy on one of God's children will be met with Your swift and righteous hand. Lord forgive us if we have not been patient in our trust in You. In our weakest moments Lord we know we must turn to You for our strength and forgive us when we haven't. Lord we need You now. Jesus in our most humble of moments we turn to You, knowing we need only You. Jesus, we know Kevin and Konner need Tina as their wife and mother because You chose her for them to complete the family that represents the holy union between You and the church. Jesus we know this was Your arrangement and we trust it to You. Lord, we ask you keep this family together that they may continue to be a testimony of Your love for us. Thank You Jesus for our answered prayers. We lift our hands and our voices in praise, Amen

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Amen.

Comment

More prayers going up for Tina, along with you and Konnor.

Comment

I too am just now seeing this update for you guys and so sorry friend. Praying alongside so many here; always asking for healing but also strength, wisdom, and comfort for you as you continue to walk alongside your sweet bride with the love she needs and deserves. Tire a great husband and father Kevin.

Comment

Prayers for your wife sir.

Comment

Prayers for Tina and the family.

Comment

Prayers for rest, strength and healing.

Comment

Sent another one up for Tina just now.

Comment

More prayers said for this family.

Comment

Prayers continue for Tina. I pray no news is good news.
                          Lord, we lift Tina up to You that she may be healed and made whole in testimony to Your love and Your authority over all that comes against her. Jesus please give this mother and wife back to her family in full health that she may continue to be a blessing in their lives for many, many years. Make her a living testimony of how great You are. Our hearts ache for the pain and uncertainty this family has faced and we come humbly before you asking for a miracle that only You can deliver. Jesus we pray for this family in Your Name, The Name above all names, Amen

Comment

Lord, we lift Tina up to You that she may be healed and made whole in testimony to Your love and Your authority over all that comes against her. Jesus please give this mother and wife back to her family in full health that she may continue to be a blessing in their lives for many, many years. Make her a living testimony of how great You are. Our hearts ache for the pain and uncertainty this family has faced and we come humbly before you asking for a miracle that only You can deliver. Jesus we pray for this family in Your Name, The Name above all names, Amen

Amen.

Comment

And all God’s people said Amen!

Comment

Prayers up for Tina and the whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X