Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a minute, please say a quick prayer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry to hear this - prayers for your wife and family sent ��

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone

Comment

Prayers up for you and you family Kevin, you know you can call me anytime if you need to talk !

Comment

Up...

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
            lord our hearts are breaking for this family. Our trust in you remains even though our hearts are heavy laden in fear. Father we ask that you please give this man rest in you that he may continue as the cornerstone of faith for his wife and his son. Lord he has the strength of a warrior but even a warrior needs rest. Let his rest be found in you. Thank you jesus for the gift tina has been to this family and to your kingdom and in our humble faith we ask that you continue her years here with her loving husband and her beautiful son that she may continue to bring joy and love to her family and the world. Jesus, cancer was defeated by you at the cross and we claim that victory for tina today in your name. Cancer is a weapon of the enemy and the enemy has no authority here in one of god's children. Lord we thank you for her healing.
            Jesus, we lift our hands to heaven as we praise your name, amen

sent from my sm-n970u using tapatalk
            amen!

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Prayers continue.

Comment

continued prayer for Tina and for you for strength and for Konner and you for comfort

Comment

Lord our hearts are breaking for this family. Our trust in You remains even though our hearts are heavy laden in fear. Father we ask that you please give this man rest in You that he may continue as the cornerstone of faith for his wife and his son. Lord he has the strength of a warrior but even a warrior needs rest. Let his rest be found in You. Thank you Jesus for the gift Tina has been to this family and to Your Kingdom and in our humble faith we ask that You continue her years here with her loving husband and her beautiful son that she may continue to bring joy and love to her family and the world. Jesus, cancer was defeated by You at the cross and we claim that victory for Tina today in Your Name. Cancer is a weapon of the enemy and the enemy has no authority here in one of God's children. Lord we thank You for her healing.
                  Jesus, we lift our hands to heaven as we praise Your Name, Amen

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Kevin

Comment

Prayers up bud. Hadn’t talked to you or been on here in awhile. Holler if y’all need anything.

Comment

Continuing prayers.....

Comment

Lord our hearts are breaking for this family. Our trust in You remains even though our hearts are heavy laden in fear. Father we ask that you please give this man rest in You that he may continue as the cornerstone of faith for his wife and his son. Lord he has the strength of a warrior but even a warrior needs rest. Let his rest be found in You. Thank you Jesus for the gift Tina has been to this family and to Your Kingdom and in our humble faith we ask that You continue her years here with her loving husband and her beautiful son that she may continue to bring joy and love to her family and the world. Jesus, cancer was defeated by You at the cross and we claim that victory for Tina today in Your Name. Cancer is a weapon of the enemy and the enemy has no authority here in one of God's children. Lord we thank You for her healing.
                          Jesus, we lift our hands to heaven as we praise Your Name, Amen

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                          And all God’s people said Amen!!

Comment

Kevin, I am saddened with this news and mad at myself for for calling lately to get an update. My prayers have been going out daily for Tina, you, and Konnor and will continue!

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Continued prayers up for Tina and family

Comment

Working...
                                X