Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a minute, please say a quick prayer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
    After reading Burnadell's recent post, I realized that I haven't updated in a while either.

Today, Tina is back at Methodist downtown. Last week they found 6 new legions in her brain. They're getting prepped to do another round of Gamma Knife to zap those spots.

The rest of her stuff is still responding positively to her treatments and supplements. She's doing all the protocols that Randy is doing, plus some extras. She's completely changed her diet as well because she believes that most cancer stems from a poor diet. She's lost 70+ pounds and really doesn't even look like the same person. Before, her medi-port was kinda hidden by her extra padding. Now it sticks out like a sore thumb on her left collar bone. Of course, her hair is gone again, but this weight loss really shows the horrible effects of the treatments.

I think the stress of all this, along with my workload has about brought us to our tipping point.

Praying for you and your wife sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I was just complaining to my wife about something that really seems silly after reading this thread. I would be heartbroken if it was her dealing with any of this. I'm calling her to say I'm sorry right after I pray for all of you. May God pour out His healing grace and love on you all.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
        Man I was just complaining to my wife about something that really seems silly after reading this thread. I would be heartbroken if it was her dealing with any of this. I'm calling her to say I'm sorry right after I pray for all of you. May God pour out His healing grace and love on you all.

I will tell you that you are stronger than you realize, but I hope you never have to find out.

Comment

God bless you and Tina. Why does this **** seem to happen to the nicest people?

Comment

Prayers for you and Tina.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers for your dear wife brother! You and all the friends and family as well. God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                    I will tell you that you are stronger than you realize, but I hope you never have to find out.
                    Me too...me too.

Comment

God bless everyone!

Comment

Sent.
                        God bless, MrsTina.

Comment

Prayers outbound

Comment

Thinking for you and the family ! Sorry, I sent you a text yesterday about non-important stuff as I hadn't read your week of events.

Comment

Prayers Sent.

Comment

Continued prayers for your wife and family!

Comment

Working...
                                X