Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a minute, please say a quick prayer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for all of you.

Comment

Still praying.

Comment

Prayers up for you guys. Stay strong for Tina and Konnor. God is always working for you....

Comment

Kevin, I'm so, so, sorry you and Tina are having to endure this. You sir are a testament to being a man the way you are handling all this mess. Please stay strong for Tina and Konnor! I don't personally know how you do it and keep your sanity, but I admire you for it and I'm glad to call you friend and brother in Christ! You let me know if I can assist in any way.

Most Precious Heavenly Father, we come to You once again asking, begging, pleading to You for a break for this family! Lord PLEASE heal Tina and restore her to her family. Give her comfort and remove the pain she is having to endure. If it is Your plan that she should have this surgery to remove the affected area, guide the surgeon's hands and give her a smooth operation with a positive outcome that removes these gall stones and bladder forever from her. Make this pain and discomfort go away that she may have comfort. For the rest of her healing, Lord guide all her care-givers to know what Your plan is and give them the strength, wisdom and skills to carry out your healing plan for Her. Strengthen our brother Kevin and keep him strong as he stays by her side. Give little Konnor peace as his mom fights for her healing. Shield him from the bad things and show him Your love through the eyes of him mom. Guide their steps daily Lord through this to the Light of Your Son and it is in His name Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Prayers for Tina and the family

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Amen

Comment

Continued prayers for Tina and yourself.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers Up!!

Comment

Gall bladder removal is scheduled for Thursday ... after an MRI to see how the gamma knife did on her brain legions.

Chemo should resume next Friday.

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Sending prayers for Tina, you and the docs to KCA (gallbladder as well)!!

Comment

Thanks Kevin for the update... Will be praying for a successful surgery on Thursday, and good reports from the other procedures as well!
                              Hang in there! Stay strong!
                              God Bless you, Tina and the whole gang!

Comment

Prayers up for Tina, you and your family, Kevin.

Comment

Working...
                                X