Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

If you have a minute, please say a quick prayer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate to hear this, Kevin. Prayers up for You both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for your dear wife brother. And you and the family as well. Can’t imagine how tough this is, and the only thing I know is His grace conquers all. God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Not the news I was hoping to read when I saw this bumped up this morning.

Prayers for you Tina and Big K

Comment

Prayers for you both....... keep up the fight, Cancer sucks.

Comment

Lord we have a lot of questions "why" for You and yet we know that such things are not of Your making. We ask You Lord to show us how to keep our eyes focused on You Lord. We ask for an extra measure of mercy for ms. Tina and Kevin. This family has suffered much and they need a break Lord. Please, Please Lord give them a break by healing Tina's eye quickly and without harm. We ask Lord that You strengthen our brother Kevin and give him the drive and desire to meet this next trial head-on and move through it leaning on You. Comfort them and keep little Connor from harm as they go through this. Lord, this little boy is being brought up to know You and his mom is a big part of that. Heal her that she may continue to bring him up in the way he should go that best honors You. Keep their family circle complete here, and give them comfort knowing that for eternity they will remain united through You. We ask for this healing and mercy through Your Son Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

Kevin, I'm sorry you guys are having to go through this! Please understand that this is NOT the work of the Lord, but only Satan. By the Name of Jesus we cast him out!
              Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. You got all my numbers! Love ya, brother and give ms. Tina a big ol' hug for me!
              I'm still gonna call you about that deer head, but that's not important right now. You take care of your family. We can talk about that later.

Comment

Prayers and love for you both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dammmit Kevin. This angers me. So much bad stuff happens to good people. As y'all already know, treat it like a battle. Put on your war paint, sharpen your weapons, and go to war. Keep us updated please.

Comment

Prayers to Tina and family
                    Last edited by Starvin; 01-26-2022, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for Kevin and Tina.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

More prayers headed Y'alls way.

Comment