Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

I am attending the ATA and look who I see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He posts on a Facebook page I follow and his spelling seems to have improved.

Comment

Originally posted by strummer View Post
      he is standing up [emoji3]
      That made me lol!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        I don’t remember how long ago it was but Tink posted here requesting us to donate bows for a program he was starting to get veterans into archery. Many of us did. In fact I remember meeting Trailboss for the first time when I handed one off for the project. It turned out later none of those bows ended up where they were supposed to end up. I also remember the woman he lived with - who was a TBH member (Red something?) getting on here and telling about some pretty awful abuse
        I talked to him on the phone about getting some bows to him and setting up some vets to hunt through a local non-profit I was on the board of back then. Fortunately, his scam was brought to light before we were able to send him anything or get any wounded vets involved with him.

And then there was his comments about Jaspro..... Ol' Tnik is truly a piece of work.

Comment

Lets not forget solicitation of non prostitutes! Offering members here, 4 figures to introduce him to any lady that turned into a “thing”.

**** that old thief! He’s a creep, a sorry *******, and a liar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He also went to Africa to "guide", but it was really to keep from going to jail for tax evasion.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              I don’t remember how long ago it was but Tink posted here requesting us to donate bows for a program he was starting to get veterans into archery. Many of us did. In fact I remember meeting Trailboss for the first time when I handed one off for the project. It turned out later none of those bows ended up where they were supposed to end up. I also remember the woman he lived with - who was a TBH member (Red something?) getting on here and telling about some pretty awful abuse
              Yep that assclown got a bow from me. Than trash talked about my brother Jason (Jaspro). I would love to kick him in his Tink Tant! I hope his junk rots off!

Comment

I see him at Shot most every year and seem to be on the same flight with him from San Antonio to Vegas most years. I have a friend who grew up next to him in West Virginia, he has some interesting stories...
                Adios,
                Gary

Comment

If my dad was still alive he could tell some good Tink stories for sure...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                    He is standing up [emoji3]

Standing up on a stool.

Comment

We used to talk to him at Camp Verde at the store. Boy he would start on one story and end on another. He is a character for sure and dont get behind him on the road. dude drives S L O W

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                        We used to talk to him at Camp Verde at the store. Boy he would start on one story and end on another. He is a character for sure and dont get behind him on the road. dude drives S L O W
                        That's because he is straining to see over the dash!

Comment

Tell him Jaspro said F-You!!!!! He is a complete piece of cow crap. I wouldn't **** on him if he was on fire. **** troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            I talked to him on the phone about getting some bows to him and setting up some vets to hunt through a local non-profit I was on the board of back then. Fortunately, his scam was brought to light before we were able to send him anything or get any wounded vets involved with him.

And then there was his comments about Jaspro..... Ol' Tnik is truly a piece of work.
                            It was Reddot and what she told on here was nothing compared to what she told several of us via email. That little troll is a piece of work.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Lets not forget solicitation of non prostitutes! Offering members here, 4 figures to introduce him to any lady that turned into a “thing”.

yep. He even propositioned several of the ladies on here. He would take them to Africa hunting if they would sleep with him.

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
                            Yep that assclown got a bow from me. Than trash talked about my brother Jason (Jaspro). I would love to kick him in his Tink Tant! I hope his junk rots off!
                            I still want to whip his *** over the BS he tried to spread about Jason via facebook. F that troll. I hate his ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

This is a fact!

Comment

Wow!! Sounds like Tnki is a real piece of work.

I don’t believe I’ll use anything associated with him again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X