• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But how long do the DRL bulbs last??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
      Has Ford ever determined what exactly the problem is ? Solid axle in front ? What does it take to fix ?

Anything with solid front axle and coil springs is vulnerable to this. They have all had it

Comment

I had this happen for the first time (three times in 2 days) @ highway speed on my 60K mile 2019 F350 SRW 4x4 with 2.5" puck front leveling kit. I had to get it to the shoulder and come to a near complete stop to regain control. I'm still running the original Michelin tires and I'm going to replace them with same, & I'm thinking about getting Bilstein 5100 series shocks and a Bilstein steering stabilizer. Might that fix the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
          I had this happen for the first time (three times in 2 days) @ highway speed on my 60K mile 2019 F350 SRW 4x4 with 2.5" puck front leveling kit. I had to get it to the shoulder and come to a near complete stop to regain control. I'm still running the original Michelin tires and I'm going to replace them with same, & I'm thinking about getting Bilstein 5100 series shocks and a Bilstein steering stabilizer. Might that fix the problem?

Check the tie rods and track bar bushing. And track bar ball joint for wear. It most likely in those areas.

Comment

Quality shocks and steering stablizer fixed my problem.

Comment

Steering stabilizer will not fix death wobble, it might mask it but will not fix it. As dmack stated, check tie rod ends and track bar, could also be ball joints.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                Check the tie rods and track bar bushing. And track bar ball joint for wear. It most likely in those areas.

This and a good dual steering stabilizer in addition to the factory one

Comment

The only thing that will really fix it is to get rid of those pucks and get a 2.5" suspension lift.

Those pucks tweak the angles on your front axle, which increases wear on the items dmack lists. A suspension lift will keep your factory angles, and keep the parts from wearing out so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    The only thing that will really fix it is to get rid of those pucks and get a 2.5" suspension lift.

Those pucks tweak the angles on your front axle, which increases wear on the items dmack lists. A suspension lift will keep your factory angles, and keep the parts from wearing out so fast.

This is not accurate. The spacer and the puck both remove caster from the straight axle. The only way to put the caster back in is drop the rear of the radius arm. Those brackets can be purchased with or without the lift kit. You can also add the caster back with the upper cams. But the radius arm drop is better. Then use cams for any drift or pull you might encounter.

Comment

Get an aftermarket adjustable track bar when you are doing the shocks and stabalizer.

Comment

Working...
                      X