No announcement yet.

Looking for Spring Time Axis Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look up El Sapo guide service. If you want I can pm you his #.

Comment

Following this, looking for similar myself.

PM me if you don’t mind who the FB outfitter was if you don’t mind so I can avoid that.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
        Baker 3 is a fun hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        How’s the lodging on this place?

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
          How’s the lodging on this place?
          The main place to stay is a bunkhouse. Not fancy at all but plenty comfortable. I do believe they have other options to stay in as well. We have always just stayed in the bunkhouse though. It is a fun ranch to hunt but certainly not 5 star accommodations.

Comment

Originally posted by Lajita View Post
            Look up El Sapo guide service. If you want I can pm you his #.
            PM Sent

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by JDALEX View Post
                pm sent
                Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by simp76 View Post
                  Went to AC ranch close to el dorado with a company group. Place I hunted was low fence and the amount of axis on it was unbelievable. Great hunt. I shot a sika because i have already killed a couple of axis bucks but the rest of the group all shot axis.

Corporate Groups, Special Events, Adrenaline Vacation Destination

Is this^^^ it?

Comment

Following

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                        Facebook led me to a disappointing axis hunt. I can google search and find plenty but looking for first hand experience. So, I thought I could ask the green screen for recommendations. I am wanting to take my wife on an axis hunt.

-Would like to go April/May time frame.

-On site lodging or an area with rental cabins

-Rifle Hunting most likely, but option to bowhunt for add ons is nice.

-Not wanting to sit in a blind all day. If we can't get on them early morning/later afternoon then we'd like option to safari hunt/ spot and stalk.

-High or Low Fence is fine as long as it's not small acreage.
                        Price range? I know a place in Sonora that has a ton of axis, perfect spot and stalk place.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
                            Price range? I know a place in Sonora that has a ton of axis, perfect spot and stalk place.
                            Replied via text!

Comment

The main place to stay is a bunkhouse. Not fancy at all but plenty comfortable. I do believe they have other options to stay in as well. We have always just stayed in the bunkhouse though. It is a fun ranch to hunt but certainly not 5 star accommodations.
                              Im going to Baker in feb with a group. I’m hearing but not confirmed that the owners added into the bunkhouse. Does anyone know if this is true? It’s not 5 star but I enjoy going out there. Huge place with lots of axis.

Op, you could also call JJ Matt on here. I hear and have seen enough to show us that it’s a 5 Star operation.

Good luck

Comment

We don’t need fancy. Was jw if it was enough for a woman?

Comment

Working...
                                X