Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Rhyner has retired from the Ticket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tolo at 105.3 and like that they actually talk about sports without a yuck monkey mentality. Don't miss any of them and I doubt Rhynes has enough to pull me away. His GOF schtick played out for me long ago. I do miss listening to Cavanaugh some....

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      No thanks.[emoji23]

I go 96.7, 105.3, or 95.9, if they all suck at once I go serial killer mode and just drive in silence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My top 3 as well. Mix in 95.3 too

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
        My top 3 as well. Mix in 95.3 too

When I can get it, absolutely.

Comment

No thanks.[emoji23]

I go 96.7, 105.3, or 95.9, if they all suck at once I go serial killer mode and just drive in silence.

95.9 was always my morning commute go to but this new dude they have with Heather wears me thin. I don't care about his dating life, I just want music.

Comment

This is going to be really interesting! Ben & Skin aren’t really my thing, but Cavanaugh, and Sirois are greatness. I can’t wait to see who jumps from the other 2 stations, lord I hope it’s not Corby…that guy is such a a spineless moron. I would love to see Jake go over, and I don’t mind Dan, or Bob…I imagine anyone at the ticket is going to be a tough get though.

I abandoned local music stations for the most part in about 97, and immediately found a home at the ticket, hardly listened to anything else for almost 20 years. As presently constituted I turn it off after 20 minutes most days. The Muser‘s have become stale, and as talented as Gordo is, I tire of his relentless bogging down over nothing, or the same thing he has two dozen times before. Norm is an immediate channel change. He was obnoxious before he was senile, 10 to noon I have to go to the other station. The afternoon is usually my longest drive of the day, and Corby makes it almost impossible to listen to the ticket for that stretch.

Like Jerp, I worry that there aren’t enough listeners to support 3 stations. I really think the ticket has a lot of listeners who are looking to escape the liberal BS that they produce recently, and just don’t find the fan a good option. Hopefully Rhynes is a big enough draw, and can put together a good enough team to give us a real option to the ticket.

Does anyone know who owns 97.1? I know the ticket is owned by Cumulus media, and that creates some hardships over there. I wonder if this new station could be a landing spot for more ticket people than we think… Just looking to escape Cumulus.

Bob, Dan, and Corby can stay and practice their circle jerk.

I quit listening in 2020 when the Hardline became Corby and Danny being a **** to Rhynes

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
              The primary Ticket hosts surely have non-competes. Rhyner may have had one too and it could be expiring.
              Rhyner's dead....

Comment

Bring back Greggo![emoji23]

Comment

shintoid stilluut
                  plant roidestics
                  filamintruxoid

Comment

For music, check out 88.1 KNTU. It's the Univ of North Texas station that has always been jazz. They switched formats this summer and it's pretty good.

Sort of the old Edge/alternative-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                      For music, check out 88.1 KNTU. It's the Univ of North Texas station that has always been jazz. They switched formats this summer and it's pretty good.

Thanks… Dad.[emoji23]

Comment

Bring back Greggo![emoji23]

Kinfolk?

I wouldn't mine listening to some Greggo HSO's

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post

I feel like anything UNT would be more like the Dead, WSP, and other Patchouli oil nonsense.

-I finished my undergrad at UNT.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            Kinfolk?

I wouldn't mine listening to some Greggo HSO's

I followed Greggo before I got fired off the Twitter, and man that guy was a white knuckle ride! He is the definition of a pathological liar.

Comment

Thanks… Dad.[emoji23]

Hey i'm OLD!!! So are you btw!

I'm also usually too lazy to pull up Spotify in my truck.

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23]

Speaking of old, I’ve been texting with Humper about a potential happy hour at the Mule Barn on Tuesday the 11th.

Comment

Working...
                                X