Church Security POI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
    Here is a link to a 12 part video series that won't cost you a dime.

https://warriorpoetsociety.us/church-security/

Yea, he’s got some good videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

DHS and FEMA have grants to assist Houses of Worship with security improvements. In 2019, they had $60 million in grants available. Haven't heard 2020 figures yet. It's not a ton of money considering all the Churches out there but its something. They also have a lot of resources on their website to assist Churches with starting, improving and implementing their own security plans and programs. It's a good place to start.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Carry everywhere. All the time. And practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
            If you find a good class, please let me know. We're starting a program at the church I attend also.

Thanks
            contact Danny Valdez at Beaumont PD,,, they are doing some training for churches ,,, he is a good officer and a good man,,

Comment

This thread makes me sad for the World we now live in.

I want to go back to the World I knew as a kid. Our doors were always open. Shotgun or .22 in the rear window gun rack, and no one stole them. I played outside until dark everyday without any fear or worry.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                This thread makes me sad for the World we now live in.

I want to go back to the World I knew as a kid. Our doors were always open. Shotgun or .22 in the rear window gun rack, and no one stole them. I played outside until dark everyday without any fear or worry.
                I hear you but is the level of crime that different or is it that we are instantly aware and the media hypes only the stories that advance their addenda, so people have become more paranoid?

Comment

Thanks to all for posting links and where to find good training. That's a ton of good info.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                    Thanks to all for posting links and where to find good training. That's a ton of good info.

Comment

Working...
                    X