Crappie thread 2020!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
    Found a new mount for a livescope that I may buy next year. They mount right on the force or ultrex and can switch from manual scope independent for spot lock or sync up to your trolling motor so you can totally control with the TM pedal. Pretty slick!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pessq5...ature=youtu.be
    That’s pretty cool! I like it on the TM 99pxt of the time but there’s times having it on a pole would be nice!! Course dual livescopes fixes that also! I’ve been too busy to fish much as well but it’s been chasing ducks. Headed back to the deer lease after Christmas and then back on the fish 3 weeks and then one last duck trip and then onto slabs every week! I have a tournament every weekend in March already and 2 trails haven’t announced their schedule. Waiting on them to decide TBH crappie get together. I might just have to turn it over to Unkle Pat! He said he was excited to take the rains if I couldn’t make it. Said he already found a lodge with a bed that sleeps 40 and needed everybody’s thong size and screen name. Was gonna be a get together like you’ve never seen he said!!

Comment

Slew. One guy who is rarely accused of working too much! What a charmed life.

I bet you need two LS anyway for a tournament backup! Merry Christmas gents!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        Yeah I haven't had a day off since Thanksgiving weekend either. Been hitting it hard the last 4 weeks working Saturdays and Sundays. After today, 11 days off for me. I plan on hitting Conroe and Rayburn a few days myself
        Nice, 11 days! I wouldnt know what to do with that much time off. Enjoy it and catch some good ones! We will probably head to Conroe in an hour or 2

Comment

I'm back bitches

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            I'm back bitches

About time Patty!

Comment

Merry Christmas y’all! Beautiful day! Shoulda went fishing! Headed to the woods one last time tomorrow. Watching tv and waiting on the prime rib to cook today!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                I'm back bitches

Did Trump pardon you too?!

Comment

Did Trump pardon you too?!
                  Yes he did

Comment

One week into 2021 and no fish pics or new thread? Come on! Slew must be practicing his speech for the extravaganza in DFW this weekend...[emoji6]

Comment

I was wondering the same thing! Nice slab to start off the year TeamAmerica.

Comment

One week into 2021 and no fish pics or new thread? Come on! Slew must be practicing his speech for the extravaganza in DFW this weekend...[emoji6]
                        That's photoshop [emoji1787]

Comment

I can't post any pics anyhow! Start a new one up! I was hoping to go Sunday but weather looks a little squirrely!

Comment

River is starting to heat up with action

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice, all of our creeks are flooded right now. Catfish are biting though lol

Comment

Originally posted by mallardman02 View Post
                                River is starting to heat up with action

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
                                Beautiful fish

Comment

Working...
                                X