No announcement yet.

Crappie thread 2020!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually go on my birthday and throw em all back but I gotta work tomorrow so we went today. Them Fork fish look huge after being on Tawakoni a few days but it was their lucky day! Happy birthday crappie! You probably won’t be so lucky next time!!!

Comment

"Throw-em all back".

Your get to be a softy T!

And early Happy B-day to ya!

Comment

I need to get back after them now that the boats working. Catching a mess of trout always kills my desire to fish freshwater. But it always comes back after a while.

Maybe get out this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Some good ones in the rain today....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been wanting to crappie fish for a while now just love bass fishing!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony_2011 View Post
              Been wanting to crappie fish for a while now just love bass fishing!
              I hung up my bass rods in 02 and haven’t looked back since! Now if I’m on freshwater all I wanna do is chase crappie!!

Comment

Happy birthday slew! [emoji3060]

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                  Happy birthday slew! [emoji3060]
                  Thank you sir! Fishing the next 3 days but have openings next week if somebody needs to stock up for their next fish fry!

Comment

Tough day today. I managed to grind out 20 by lunch time. Planned to fish again this evening but storms rolled through and that was that! If the weather cooperates, Im going to hit it again tomorrow and Saturday morning before heading home.

Comment

Gonna hit Conroe in the morning for a few hours. Taking a buddy from work that loves to fish but has never gotten to fish in a boat in his entire life of 32 years. I hope I get him on some fish, but the experience will be enough for him im sure.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        Gonna hit Conroe in the morning for a few hours. Taking a buddy from work that loves to fish but has never gotten to fish in a boat in his entire life of 32 years. I hope I get him on some fish, but the experience will be enough for him im sure.

Good luck! I’d meet y’all at the ramp with coffee but we are at deer camp

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          Good luck! I’d meet y’all at the ramp with coffee but we are at deer camp
                          Ain't a thing in the world wrong with that brother! Yall just working or mixing in a little pig hunting too?

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            Ain't a thing in the world wrong with that brother! Yall just working or mixing in a little pig hunting too?

Just me and Momma, came to fill protein feeders and hide from the kids [emoji6]

Comment

Sam, is that your new sled?

Comment

Took an instructional trip with Slew on Palestine Friday morning after i got off work. Went in my boat and Slew had to work his tail off in the wind to keep it in position. Conditions were horrible! Monsoon winds and got caught in 2 violent storms (knocked down 2 trees at marina!). But we still found and caught fish There is no quit in this guy! Can't say enough about how hard he worked and went above and beyond duty.
                                Things i learned:
                                1. Slew is a fishing machine
                                2. Fishing with Slew will make you spend money (ultrex on order)
                                3. spotlock is required (see #2)
                                4. Learned quite a bit about my graphs and livescope
                                5. I would of had fun even if we didn't catch fish
                                6. Don't believe the weather man!

Comment

Working...
                                X