Crappie thread 2020!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
    Boiled crappie tonight with some Old Bay seasoning. Plan is to refrigerate overnight and make crappie cakes tmw for dinner. Will report back and share recipe if it is a success. If you don't hear back, well.....
    Following

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife and I did a date night at the neighbors lake. High fenced crappie. Her first crappie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post

Wife and I did a date night at the neighbors lake. High fenced crappie. Her first crappie.

That’s awesome!!

Comment

Last 4 trips have all been on different lakes but they all had the same results! 50 for the ride home each time!! Thanks again Bentley! Good seeing you again! Folks now is my favorite time of the year to beat up the crappie! If you can handle the heat the fishing is great!!

Slew

Comment

Made some grilled crappie tacos tonight with some of mommas homeade remoulade sauce! They were fantastic!
            Attached Files

Comment

Dang that looks good! Does Momma’s sauce have a secret recipe?

Comment

Haha

We cooked some of them nasty Richland fish for dinner also. Just straight up grilled with salad and asparagus though

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  Made some grilled crappie tacos tonight with some of mommas homeade remoulade sauce! They were fantastic!
                  That looks really healthy Mike [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    That looks really healthy Mike [emoji23]

Healthy for me anyhow lol! That's the first time I have ever grilled crappie and man it was fantastic!

Comment

We got into them pretty good yesterday. 15 FOW.

Comment

We caught a few slabs over the past month on Conroe along with bluegill and a couple catfish. 15-20 fow on brush; No limits, but had a good time on the water.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
                          We caught a few slabs over the past month on Conroe along with bluegill and a couple catfish. 15-20 fow on brush; No limits, but had a good time on the water.
                          Conroe has huge bull bream! We catch em alot and they are fine eating! You got a few huge one's in there!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            Conroe has huge bull bream! We catch em alot and they are fine eating! You got a few huge one's in there!
                            Yes sir, i fried em' whole, and filet the white perch. They're fun to catch when they get that big!

Comment

Crappie cakes turned out great! Will post up a recipe I used. Nice to have a couple alternatives to fried.

Mike I need the remolade recipe please!

Comment

Those do look good
                                Would like the recipe

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X