Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMW View Post
    Brees ain’t no goat
    Brady must not be either after yesterday’s debacle.

Comment

Geaux Eagles! Fly Eagles fly! Division champs with a real coach

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
        SKOL!!!!!!!!!! Vikings are Saint Killers!! I like Brees but hate Payton! Greg Williams and him should have been kicked out of the league for Bounty Gate! I almost didn’t have enough beer to watch this one. Nervous chugging!
        Cowboys should be kicked out for impersonating a real football TEAM.

Comment

I didn't get to watch the saints game. Was there any bad calls that lost the game for the saints.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree....what else you got?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Brady must not be either after yesterday’s debacle.
              Lmaooooo......exactly!!! [emoji1270][emoji106][emoji1270]
              Any given Sunday, regrettably we fell short.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Garrett officially gone and the Saints got knocked out of the playoffs! It's been a great day!!

Chop Chop Choppa style Baaaw!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  I didn't get to watch the saints game. Was there any bad calls that lost the game for the saints.

Offensive pass interference on the final play! But honestly, we should have never put ourselves in such a crappy position at home.[emoji1270]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Cowboys should be kicked out for impersonating a real football TEAM.

They only beat that “fake” football team by 2 points.

Cowboys did have a fake coach but wait until they get a real one.

Comment

Officially official.. garrett fired..
                      Open tryouts for the cowboy head coaching job will be scheduled for january 9th at franks bbq ..parking will not be validated.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

No. The Saints lost the game for the Saints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Garrett officially gone and the Saints got knocked out of the playoffs! It's been a great day!!

Chop Chop Choppa style Baaaw!
                          La. living rent free in you baws noggins. Put your little Jerra pj’s on and kneel by your bed all the way until next Monday praying LSU loses. You know what will happen when they win. We took it easy on your horns and agnes’s after they suffered their beatdowns at the golden arm of Bayou Jeaux. Unlike what you and most of your La. haters would do. That will be the one and only free pass baw. Better hike those Jerra pj’s you got for Xmas up and hit the floor. You have all the way until next Monday.

Comment

Comment

La. living rent free in you baws noggins. Put your little Jerra pj’s on and kneel by your bed all the way until next Monday praying LSU loses. You know what will happen when they win. We took it easy on your horns and agnes’s after they suffered their beatdowns at the golden arm of Bayou Jeaux. Unlike what you and most of your La. haters would do. That will be the one and only free pass baw. Better hike those Jerra pj’s you got for Xmas up and hit the floor. You have all the way until next Monday.
                              As I said...if I am mouthy wth does that make you? Lol. Dear lord man.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                As I said...if I am mouthy wth does that make you? Lol. Dear lord man.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

He brought up the Cowboys in post 138! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] and now he mad bc someone mentioned his beloved saints. Wonder what he’ll say about this?

Comment

Working...
                                X